What's new

More quotes around the league after Game 2-"Is playoff Mitchell a thing?"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Tor-OKC is gonna have to pay Melo $28 million next year.... Thinder-Anyone wanna do a murder suicide? :)))

Rockets-I don’t remember the last time I ever saw a rookie so levelheaded and content in the playoffs... Donovan is really sumthin

Mavs-Ricky Rubio outscored Westbrook, Melo, and Paul George in a playoff game

Heat-What a performance by Donovan Mitchell. Holy ****

76ers-Melo with those dagger threes to help the Jazz win

Spurs-Donovan just took that game over. Really unbelievable performance to bring his team back. He is SPECIAL

Thunder-So Rubio is a three point sniper now?

Knicks-I turned the game on about halfway through the fourth, and I initially thought Mitchell was taking too many shots. I am not smart.

Bos-OKC's shot selection down the stretch was trash

GSW-Everyone is going to be talking about Mitchell, but Favors was absolutely crucial in this game wot his rebounding. 20/16 for him with 8 (!!!) offensive boards!

Lakers-Billy Donovan secrit plays:
[ ] Let Russell Westbrook do something inexplicably dumb
[x] Have Melo shoot brick after brick

GSW-Don't care what anyone says. Donovan Mitchell is the ROY, no debate.

Spurs-Rubio is the best Westbrook defender in the league

Suns-Oh man this dude Mitchell is so charismatic too. Seems like a really cool dude from the interview

Rockets-Is playoff Mitchell a thing?

Hornets-Who's more accurate, Melo or stormtroopers?

Knicks-Every time I watch Donovan Mitchell I think, ok I’ve seen enough, he’s on my radar, obvious future superstar in this league, but I’m not gonna be surprised because I’ve already come to expect so much from him. But every ****ing time the dude surpasses my expectations and I’m straight shook

Thunder-Man WB, Melo, and PG just disappeared in the 4th. Goddamn who were those 3 guys out there? Even Grant was scoring more than them in the 4th. Man Jazz got dem clamps gotta say and Mitchell dat boy good.

76ers-For people who hate watching players chuck, this game was straight up cancer/torturous. But it was exciting as **** and good on Mitchell for persisting and heating up late! That spin drive was filthy I honestly think Mitchell's unflappability and aggressive play is what makes him truly impressive, not his scoring/shooting

Thunder-I'm equal parts furious at how terribly we closed this game out and amazed at just how ****ing good Donovan Mitchell is.

Thunder-I ****ing hate Donovan Mitchell he's so ****ing good and he's just a rookie. Send melo to Syria

Thunder-Don Mitchell is crazy. Feels like we have nothing to even slow him down. He’s definitely one of the quickest players I’ve ever seen. Decision making from Russ/Paul/Melo was just so bad I was dying inside. The Jazz game plan worked so well and Billy was not ready for any of their adjustments. I think OKC has more talent but Utah just is better as a unit. I still think OKC in 6 though. I still have faith that Billy D is a good playoff coach

GSW-Donovan Mitchell just went 40% from the field, 0% from 3, and still managed 28 points in a playoff win.

Bos-Jonas had 10/5/+19 in 13 minutes he is a bad dude

Bos-Any particular reason Ingles was +21 despite not having significant stats? I did not watch the game, was he that big of a factor? +21 seems huge.

GSW-Ingle with the casual +21. Truly GOAT

Rockets-How the hell do you go 0-7 from 3 and still drop 28. This kid is already a star. Unreal.

Rockets-s was superior this game. He was legit feasting on Melo's trash defense. Dominated rebounds both ends, played great defense . He should get more respect.

GSW-The fact that this Jazz team is better than last years team is insane to me.

Spurs-man I hope our teams will never meet in the playoffs. I can't help but to root for the Jazz right now.

Thunder-Derrick Favors ate our lunch.

Cavs-Listen, I’m a Cavs fan so I’ve seen terrible hero ball late game offense. But, lemme tell ya, this OKC 4th quarter was one for the record books. I don’t even want to give the Jazz credit because all the had to do was let the Thunder be themselves. Paul George and Carmelo. Wow. Mitchell was something else down the stretch, though

Raptors-I've never seen Mitch interviewed. Kid oozes charisma.

Thunder-If Playoff D(errick Favors) doesn't show up again it should be cool

Lakers-a rookie killing okc wow

76ers-I thought Mitchell was a nice kid. Turns out he's a mean ************.

76ers-Mitchell is better than hayward ever was

Pelicans-Donavan ****in Mitchell. Step up aside Ben Simmons. You aren't the only rookie who doesn't give a **** about who is playing across from you.

Bos-Utah is actually attacking the rim, not just jacking up contested 3s

GSW-Mitchell scoring like that over Paul George is ****ing impressive. He's been aggressive defending PG as well as crashing the boards as well. He does it all.

GSW-Melo is so ****ing selfish, goddamn. Why are they playing this washed-up dude in crunch time?

GSW-Why is Melo still a thing?

Rockets-Hey Utah is pretty good

Wolves-King of Intangibles (Ingles)

GSW-If you had told me that OKC was going to go on a 19-0 run at some point during this game and lose I'd have said you're crazy.

Thunder-These refs put the moron in Mormon

"OKC is gonna have to pay Melo $28 million next year.... Thinder-Anyone wanna do a murder suicide?"

Melo has been overrated and a loser for many years now. I really was only a fan his first couple of years in the league. Once he arrived I never saw him on the level
of other superstars in competitiveness. In college he was an all around player that played with his teammates. Before he became "the man" in his eyes he was quite fun to watch. Now hes just an over paid chucker who can be exploited on defense.

I laugh when they talk about OKC's big 3.

Thanks again JazzAvenues. Stellar thread. It was hard to narrow it down, but these are my top 12 favorites from this one. . .

(12) • Thunder-So Rubio is a three point sniper now?

(11) • Knicks-I turned the game on about halfway through the fourth, and I initially thought Mitchell was taking too many shots. I am not smart.

(10) • Rockets-Is playoff Mitchell a thing?

(09) • Hornets-Who's more accurate, Melo or stormtroopers?

(08) • GSW-Everyone is going to be talking about Mitchell, but Favors was absolutely crucial in this game wot his rebounding. 20/16 for him with 8 (!!!) offensive boards!

(07) Knicks-Every time I watch Donovan Mitchell I think, ok I’ve seen enough, he’s on my radar, obvious future superstar in this league, but I’m not gonna be surprised because I’ve already come to expect so much from him. But every ****ing time the dude surpasses my expectations and I’m straight shook

(06) • Bos-Any particular reason Ingles was +21 despite not having significant stats? I did not watch the game, was he that big of a factor? +21 seems huge.

(05) • Rockets-How the hell do you go 0-7 from 3 and still drop 28. This kid is already a star. Unreal.

(04) • GSW-The fact that this Jazz team is better than last years team is insane to me.

(03) • GSW-Mitchell scoring like that over Paul George is ****ing impressive. He's been aggressive defending PG as well as crashing the boards as well. He does it all.

(02) • 76ers-Mitchell is better than hayward ever was

(01) • 76ers-I thought Mitchell was a nice kid. Turns out he's a mean ************.

Honorable Mention
* Thunder-Derrick Favors ate our lunch.

Derrick Favors didn’t just eat their lunch. . . He ate their lunch, stole their dignity and impregnated their girlfriends - then made them thank him for it.

Hornets-Who's more accurate, Melo or stormtroopers?

ONE TH BEST QUOTES OF ALL TIME. some one needs to meme this
iffinn-hooks-up-with-rey-he-will-bethe-first-storm-30099138.png

"OKC is gonna have to pay Melo $28 million next year.... Thinder-Anyone wanna do a murder suicide?"

Melo has been overrated and a loser for many years now. I really was only a fan his first couple of years in the league. Once he arrived I never saw him on the level
of other superstars in competitiveness. In college he was an all around player that played with his teammates. Before he became "the man" in his eyes he was quite fun to watch. Now hes just an over paid chucker who can be exploited on defense.

I laugh when they talk about OKC's big 3.
Thunder went to Walmart last summer to build their "super team"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app