What's new

My TV Broke....Who Won Last Night's Jazz/Blazer Game?

I can tell you who has among the worst -- the Jazz 0-1 in their last one games played.
And being that it was the final NBA game played last night, the Jazz are thus currently the worst team in the league.

After years of enduring Melo's 'dizzying intellect' we finally realize all along that he is none other than American Actor...

WALLACE MICHAEL SHAWN

shawn-wallace-image.jpg
1712439_web1_gtr-TK-sscon-mainbar-120519.jpg

You know... The guy from Princess bride? That creepy wrinkled space mutt GRAND NAGUS ZEK from Deep Space 9? The dino from Toy Story? Yeah, that Hollywood Wannabee.

Here's a little history of Shawn I dug up. Born in New York (no surprise there) Shawn frequented the Crosby show where he and Bill got steamy in their private trailer. Shawn Wallace was reportedly beat as a child. He was bullied in the streets of New York as he walked near the Madison Gardens on his way back to his shanty. He learned to loath the Knicks. He came to Utah on a summer vacation and fell in love with the Jazz but had to maintain a certain image as his career developed. No wonder he sought a role in "ALL THAT JAZZ" early in his career. One could say that the Jazz inspired the man!

As he 'matured' he found roles in 'a little sex' and 'clueless'. He found his true roll as the original troll on the princess bride. But as trolls weren't in fashion at the time he took the only jobs he could find. Shortly thereafter he was typecast as a big headed, talking dinosaur or a green, wrinkled alien midget with a big mouth. He gets occasional gigs but at 77, but alas he has LOTS of time on his hands. Drawing on his hate for the knicks, his passion for all that JAZZ, and his need to fit in, it all makes sense why he frequents Jazzfanz. His life truly lead him to this... A true, jazz fan, knicks hating troll with a dizzying intellect.

Shawn. I am a big fan. It's inconceivably good to know you are watching the Jazz even at 77. I promise we won't beat you in front of Vivint Arena. Come catch a game with us sometime wearing that classy Green. Go Jazz!

Last edited:
I bought myself a magnificent 75 meter 4D TV, watched the first half of the Jazz/Blazer game, and, damn, my TV suddenly broke. I don't know who won the game. Who won?

To be fair I figure the first place Jazz beat the holy hell out of the lowly play-in Blazers whose best player is a 57 year old guy name Melo. So, please tell me, how much did the Jazz win by?
I wondered what had happened to you. Figured your east coast eyes couldn't stay open late enough.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app