What's new

Naked Body Scanners or genital grabbing?

Which will you choose?

• Naked Body Scanners

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Genital Grabbing?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duck Rodgers

I think I made a poll on here sometime within the last 2 years when they first announced these body scanners would begin to put in Airports, and Salt Lake International was one of the first places to be blessed with their presence. Most people actually didn't care at the time, which surprised me a bit as I'm one that thinks it's completely unwarranted. Back then is was more of an experimental phase where people could opt out. Now as they get more scanners in the airports, it's not even going to be an option. They'll give you an option, sure, but that option is getting your genitals touched by a TSA worker, so it's not really much of an option:

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/10/29/pat-downs-may-soon-become-norm-at-airports/

New, more intrusive full-body pat-downs are now mandatory for anyone who sets off a metal detector, or refuses to walk through the X-ray scanner, which produces revealing images of the naked body.

Last edited:
If people want to help themselves to an eyeful, I say enjoy the show.

The problem is the whole meat market aspect of it. This is not going to end at an airport. They already have these portable X-ray trailers that they are going to start using at big events. They already have x-ray vans that go around and can shoot through your cars/homes. What is the threat? That underwear bomber was a total fraud. All these terror "threats" involve the CIA baiting people into being terrorists. Just in the past few weeks it was reported that the Al-Alwaki guy that is said to be connected with every terrorist threat was at the Pentagon having dinner two months after 9/11. It's just a bizarre ****ing world.