What's new

Name change request

Whoever came up with the colt45 nickname is a ****ing genius. LOL.

I first heard it from a friend in junior high. He called me that for 6 years. Doesn't bother me; feel free to use it if you want.

Don't hate me Nate. You cannot deny that he has you and Colton "debating" over something foolish. You know it, I know it, Colton knows it and Hantlers knows it. Just funny to me is all.

Don't hate me Nate. You cannot deny that he has you and Colton "debating" over something foolish. You know it, I know it, Colton knows it and Hantlers knows it. Just funny to me is all.

Hmmm. Maybe you were the one being trolled.

You seem a little shaky there. Maybe this was a big troll conspiracy to get one over on Stoked. If so, it would be absolutely brilliant.

Damnit! Where is Silencer when I need him? He is good at this conspiracy stuff. I need my consultant!!!

I have 0 infractions and was hoping to change my name to Bawse Dog. I find it original and fitting of me. Tia for your consideration.

Love vermy.

I have 0 infractions and was hoping to change my name to Bawse Dog. I find it original and fitting of me. Tia for your consideration.

Love vermy.

I'm tempted to do it just to mess with Jazzfan3546163873646643461064064684063