What's new

National Lampoon's European Vacation staring Donald Trump

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...mp-sun-interview-theresa-may-brexit-criticism

Trump lands in Briton with all the class of the Clampetts, endorses Boris Johnson as a great candidate for PM, pours cold water on a bi-lateral trade deal, he's meeting the Queen tomorrow (She's a German and Trump hates Germans) he'll probably grope or headbutt her or something. He's off to Russia next presumably to sell them back Alaska at a bargain price.

**** wrong forum hey mods can you move this please?

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians will be thrilled about tens of billions more in NATO Defense spending. That's exactly what they were hoping for from a Trump presidency, right? And when Trump apologized for the headline that you referred to, saying that it misrepresented the content of his interview, do you know what May's response was? "It's just the press." Large swaths of the press clearly despise Trump and it does not bother them one bit to pick and choose his words in order to try to stir things up. Unfortunately for the haters Trump simply does not fit into the boxes they are so determined to stuff him in.

Wrong forum...

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians will be thrilled about tens of billions more in NATO Defense spending. That's exactly what they were hoping for from a Trump presidency, right? And when Trump apologized for the headline that you referred to, saying that it misrepresented the content of his interview, do you know what May's response was? "It's just the press." Large swaths of the press clearly despise Trump and it does not bother them one bit to pick and choose his words in order to try to stir things up. Unfortunately for the haters Trump simply does not fit into the boxes they are so determined to stuff him in.

Why are you so determined to support this cretin who pisses everyone off and treats people like ****? What is wrong with you?

Yeah i haven't had a drink in a week, my mind is grinding to a halt due to the lack of lubrication.
Try some turpentine, get it rolling with a bang.

Most of what you see in daily "news". Liberal owned/operated, it's not actual news, it's slanted reporting to convert people into hating conservative ways of thinking. Basically new age hate mongering and if you need any proof, look at the various president hating threads that continually run their course on this very site.

Most of the media in my country is owned by Rupert Murdoch so think again. People hate Trump because he's a ****ing moron and an embarrassment to the office he holds.

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump. Next election? Just for yall, I'm voting for Trump.

Y'all still pay homeage to a queen over there? :D :D:D

He doesn't piss me off, I find him highly entertaining.

You know what would be entertaining? If the Queen stuck a royal letter-opener through his neck during their visit. Even better if he survived in a semi-vegetative state. That would be hilarious! Do you think Melania would help take care of him? Would he still make fun of people with disabilities?

You know what would be entertaining? If the Queen stuck a royal letter-opener through his neck during their visit. Even better if he survived in a semi-vegetative state. That would be hilarious! Do you think Melania would help take care of him? Would he still make fun of people with disabilities?

wow