What's new

NBA Playoffs

Hekate

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
Cavs coming back on the Nets after almost trailing by 20.

Durant is a force of nature on both ends of the floor. 3 big blocks. Kyrie makes everything, ****ing hate that guy.

Garland choked at first but has been playing great since. Levert is terrible. Love has been big and so useful. Sorry for calling you washed up.

I would love for the nets to lose.

I’m in the minority but I love watching Kyrie. I really don’t care about any of his extra stuff since he’s not on a team I root for.

I was glancing at the Cavs-Nets box score and noticed Ed Davis is with the Cavs. I came across this goodie: "The Utah Jazz announced today that the team has acquired cash considerations from the New York Knicks in exchange for forward/center Ed Davis and two future second round picks."

I’m in the minority but I love watching Kyrie. I really don’t care about any of his extra stuff since he’s not on a team I root for.
The way he plays is pleasing to the eye. I just don't want to see him succeed and giving him any credit is pain, lol.

Last edited:
I was glancing at the Cavs-Nets box score and noticed Ed Davis is with the Cavs. I came across this goodie: "The Utah Jazz announced today that the team has acquired cash considerations from the New York Knicks in exchange for forward/center Ed Davis and two future second round picks."

The number of draft picks this franchise has used in recent years to acquire point guards and dump backup centers is truly mind boggling.

Feels like we should send Hassan a gift for helping break the cycle and show our organization it can be done.

This year we're going to use picks to dump our backup power forward instead of center...I guess that's a step in the right direction?

Powell and Covington were amazing pickups for the Clippers.

Reminder that these two were acquire for Bledsoe, Winslow, Keon Johnson, and a 2025 second round pick. Unbelievable. Powell and Covington are perfect compliments to Mitchell and Gobert. Exactly what we needed....but I guess we got NAW.

Reminder that these two were acquire for Bledsoe, Winslow, Keon Johnson, and a 2025 second round pick. Unbelievable. Powell and Covington are perfect compliments to Mitchell and Gobert. Exactly what we needed....but I guess we got NAW.
Umm we also got Juan who was the real target all along and definitely not salary filler….

Also Ryan saved 12M but the trade was not about the money and how dare you even suggest that.

I'd like to see the T'wolves win this. The Clippers could push the Suns for a few games in their series. I think the Suns would probably sweep the T'wolves.

Unfortunately we don’t have a Keon Johnson to trade because we drafted Udoka Azubuike.

All we have tio di is have the best record in the NBA every year, and starter-quality players will sign as our backups.
Yeah that’s totally what happened… it’s why Whiteside signed for the minimum with the Kings the year before.

Clips would give suns a good series… so you have to root for Minnesota. The Memphis Minny series would be great times too. Suns would smoke this wolves team. Towns is just so awkward and anxious in these moments.