What's new

NBA Releases Remaining Schedule

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
The Jazz's remaining schedule has been released....
  • Six more B2Bs
  • Three games against Memphis w/in a single week
  • Mini-series (consecutive games) against Memphis, San Antonio, Lakers and Minnesota
  • Toughest games: @Philadelphia, @Boston, @Toronto (B2B w/ travel), @Lakers (twice), @Phoenix (twice), Denver

Jazz should finish with 54 - 57 wins. Clippers would have to finish something like 32-7 (.821) to catch us for the top seed in the WC.

Last edited:
I'm counting 11 nationally televised games. I'd complain about more, but when i see the matchups I think, yeah, not sure a national audience wants to see THAT! We have a game against the Suns that is probably the only non-televised that I would televise.

Lakers and Spurs will be tough.

I want to go too, but that will probably be a hot ticket.

A lot of tickets have been available for Suns games. I know it will be a hot ticket due to playing us but I’m confident I can get some decent seats.

6 b2 b's is rough. I hope we can find some minutes for end of the bench guys and let the starters cut back some of their minutes. There's going to be a lot of fatigue heading into the playoffs.

I'm counting 11 nationally televised games. I'd complain about more, but when i see the matchups I think, yeah, not sure a national audience wants to see THAT! We have a game against the Suns that is probably the only non-televised that I would televise.
Well 11 is about what the Jazz usually get in a single normal length season, so to get that many in 32 games is pretty good all things considered.

Not the most difficult schedule, but the Utah Jazz have an advantage : they don't play against themselves.
2021-02-25 15_04_18-Window.jpg

Last edited: