What's new

NBA TV rebroadcasting Celtics/Jazz game this afternoon

Thanks. Watched KG and Big Al go jaw to jaw again. Major props to Al for standing up for himself.
That no call on the hack on AK still makes me mad. Team showed alot of heart and toughness in battling to the end.

whole game made me mad.
I used to like Boston until today. KG is a freaking psycho. I thought he was the only one on the team, but Ray Allen got away with some cheap shots on Bell, including multiple intentional blows to the face, and Bell has to take it, because he is Bell, and Ray Allen is Ray Allen. It's hard to guard someone when your whoozy from getting punched in the face. BS.

and the reffing was more insane than KG

Garnett was all belligerent. Then the ref comes over, and KG immediately calms down, looks away like a choir buy, while Jefferson is still reacting. As soon as the ref walks away, KG gets right back in Jeffersons face, pushing and pushing, and talking, trying to bait jefferson into reacting and getting a second t. What an a-hole.

of course, refs do nothing about KG pushing and pushing and pushing... but call a subtle travel on Jefferson that they rarely call on anyone, which he wouldn't have done if he wasn't getting pushed constantly. 1 of dozens of times the refs favored the Celtics on the Jazz home court.

You all need to lay off Garnett.

Remember, in the fourth quarter his only go-to move is running his mouth; it's a variation on the Chris Webber scowl: demeanor as cover for worthless play, or the pretense that you've done something instead of the given teammate.

Possibly the worst fourth quarter star player I've ever seen; an absolute no-show, particularly offensively.

I remember watching Garnett go 9 for 9 in a regular season game, only to to take no shots in the final stanza as his team let the lead slip, then altogether disappear in a loss. Just another iconoclastic moment for KG, to be forgotten by the media sycophants.

"Garnett's teammates need to step up and make shots for him." - Bill Walton