What's new

New jerseys?

Marty McFly

Anyone know if they'll be available before the beginning of the season? The Jazz merchandise website doesn't have any of them available. I'd really like to pick up some new-logo swingmans for our new players.

How does this relate to the Jazz? Put the New Jerseys Nets in the NBA forum.

I asked about them at Fanzz store today, the manager said soon, but he didn't have a date. Also saw they had Mathews T-shirts in the new style marked half off. I looked at them for a minute, but decided they were overpriced.

Oh man, I can't wait to rock a Hayward jersey. I may have to buy one of his Butler jerseys just to show my true fandom.

Im just excited that they are finally changing their jerseys, their last ones looked like somebody smothered them in baby sh*t

The real issue is whether they'll have Fes resigned by August 16th so certain options will be available at an early date.

Seriously, what the **** is going on with Fes? Are we going to re-sign his *** or what? I hate wearing jerseys because, well, I'm an adult, but I totally want to represent and buy a Fes one and a Hayward one.

Any ideas when green hardwood classic jerseys will be available? I've been looking around for that particular color with Memo's name on it for some time now, but without luck.

According to a source within the Jazz, the team can not do any retro or alternate jerseys this year due to the change of colors and logo. The 2011-12 season is the first time the team can have an alternate to the new jerseys. I wondered because they have those black and gold full limited edition sets, the shorts, warmups and jersey, which could be a very cool looking alternate, but the green was also VERY cool last year. Your only hope is to try to find one of last year's jerseys lurking someplace.