What's new

New rule changes i changed my mind

at first i wasnt sure. then i liked it.

but now i think it will lead to more injuries!

the game sso far have been high paced. after a rebound the shot clock reset to 24 it gave the players some time to rest. both sides offense and defense. which is a good thing. fautigue during a 82 game season is a bitch!

but now that i type this i think this rules is more disadvantaged towards super teams. why i think that is if you have money invested in 3-4 players and have no depth those 3-4 players will have to play more. a deep team like the jazz can spread out more minutes.

but, still i think the nba has not thought this one true, even though it is adventagous to deeper teams who spread minutes around. injuries will be up. as injuries are a part of fatigue!

ofourse scoring so far seems up, but at what cost!
i hope quins takes this into account and spreads minutes around more evenly!

what say you guys

Plus the new way refs can call fouls on holding up a players progress give them another way to change a game to their desired outcome. That was my original thought when I heard about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lol after watching a game or 2 everyday. injuries will be up!

fatigue will cause superstar en thing teams to get into big trouble.

i might say i am pretty sure warriors is to thin to 3-peat. they playe dlots of games past 2 seasons, everybody brings their a game. fatigue is gonna hit them. injuries will take out 1 or 2 of their superstars