What's new

New site format poll

Whats everyones thoughts on the new site

• Total voters

elan_prodigy

I hope these changes werent due to Eenie-Meenie and his/her constant whining! It all seems kind of bland now.

Haven't used the chat but Im use to scrolling back through the game thread and reading all the early 1st qtr meltdowns.

Having the chat room is awesome for game days.

Also like having the alerts function so I can see if something I was talking about was responded to.

Having the chat room is awesome for game days.

Also like having the alerts function so I can see if something I was talking about was responded to.

Having a chat kills the game thread. Which means if you aren't watching the game live, or if you aren't interested in chatting while watching the game, you're out of luck.

Not a big fan.

Having a chat kills the game thread. Which means if you aren't watching the game live, or if you aren't interested in chatting while watching the game, you're out of luck.

Not a big fan.

This has been my experience.

I know in the past some would watch the game later and add to the game thread.

This has been my experience.

I know in the past some would watch the game later and add to the game thread.
Well now they can go chat with their self in the chat room after the game.

Not a big fan.

But the game day thread is still available.

Hmm, I've never read through the game thread later. I guess I just don't give a **** about y'alls comments during games post games.

An active chat is >>>>>>>> active game threads.

Game threads should be pre game and post game conversations.

Agree about game chat. With some of us watching streams they are a bit later than live feed. So when we try to post something like " nice block by Mitchell"... it appears on game thread a bit delayed. Chat is just much more lively. Game threads can still be used to post your thoughts before game, during half time and after game.

Rom Mexico supports so many ****** things. The dead game threads, the removal of dislikes and rep, the current iteration of the Jazz. smh. smfh.

Hmm, I've never read through the game thread later. I guess I just don't give a **** about y'alls comments during games post games.

An active chat is >>>>>>>> active game threads.

Game threads should be pre game and post game conversations.
This 100%.

Mentioned this in the Chicago game thread but starting with tonight's game against Milwaukee, I'm trying something where active chats will consolidate and post into the game thread every few minutes. Not perfect but a way to see the history for those interested. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Most change is met with criticism and I expected it.