What's new

NFL 2015 Season Discussion Thread

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
I don't usually watch NFL but I think I might start following it this year since Jarryd Haynes the former rugby player has joined the 49ers.

So far so good.

EDIT - LIST OF JAZZFANZERS AND THEIR FAVOURITE TEAMS

ONE LOVE - Steelers

Ellis - Packers

Big b - Jets

PG_AB - Vikings

Cy - Saints

Red Jazz Fanz , NAOS - Patriots

Fishon - Dolphins

White Choc - Browns

HeavenHarris - Cowboys

Stoked - Broncos

Boncos70 - 49ers

Carolinajazz - Falcons

KD's Family - Eagles

Last edited:
Just want to say, that after hearing all the **** talk from experts friends and family that the 49ers were going to be cupcakes. Because of all the talent that left. Wow!! I kept telling people. There was still tons of talent there and it showed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to clean up all the penalties. Could've been even more lopsided... Oh and by the way... I did draft Hyde to all my fantasy teams!!!

Which is a good/interesting team to support? I don't really have any affiliation with any as I haven't watched/followed the NFL.

Which is a good/interesting team to support? I don't really have any affiliation with any as I haven't watched/followed the NFL.

Come to the dark side(Patriots). We are always welcoming. Packers are fun to watch, though Jordy Nelson is out. Anyone who plays the 9'ers is good too.

I recommend picking one of the teams with a really good young qb. The Colts or Seahawks woulds be good choices.

I recommend picking one of the teams with a really good young qb. The Colts or Seahawks woulds be good choices.

Sounds good.. except I kinda like underdogs and since the Seahawks recently won a championship may be the Colts is a good team to follow with Andrew Luck?

Because the Patriots cheat. Repeatedly.

Every team cheats. Would you like the link to the proof? Patriots are just scrutinized more than the rest because people HATE Brady and Belichick.

Just want to say, that after hearing all the **** talk from experts friends and family that the 49ers were going to be cupcakes. Because of all the talent that left. Wow!! I kept telling people. There was still tons of talent there and it showed.

A week 1 win against the Vikings doesn't mean you won't be cupcakes.

OK so growing up like 20 years ago when I was like 12, I used to follow NFL for a bit .. teams I frequently saw were Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, and Houston Oilers.

Are any of those teams any good now? Any of those teams worth rooting for?

OK so growing up like 20 years ago when I was like 12, I used to follow NFL for a bit .. teams I frequently saw were Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, and Houston Oilers.

Philly is a fast paced, offense focused, pass happy team that is fun to watch.

Minnesota has a good young qb and some potential but are not currently very good.

Houston has the best player in football but unfortunately plays a position that doesn't have enough effect on each game to make Houston any good. They suck and have not made the playoffs in quite a while despite having the best player in the nfl.

Philly is a fast paced, offense focused, pass happy team that is fun to watch.

Minnesota has a good young qb and some potential but are not currently very good.

Houston has the best player in football but unfortunately plays a position that doesn't have enough effect on each game to make Houston any good. They suck and have not made the playoffs in quite a while despite having the best player in the nfl.

Bridgewater is a good young QB?

Bridgewater is a good young QB?
At the end of last year he was amazing.
Completed around 75% of his passes with a great td/int ratio for like a 5 game stretch to end the year. He throws a great deep ball

He isn't there yet but I think he has potential

Philly should be a fun team. They're trying to be the Oregon Ducks of the NFL. Fast paced offense and unpredictable. I like their coach, but how they build their team baffles me sometimes.

Minnesota sucks. They've been a train wreck for years. Don't do it to yourself. (Full disclosure - I'm a Packers fan. They've got one of the top 2-3 QBs in the game in Aaron Rodgers and a terrible defense. It's a joy to watch and root for him.)

The Houston Oilers actually moved to Tennessee and became the Titans. The Houston Texans have the best defensive player in the game in J. J. Watt. Absolute monster. But the rest of the team is a disaster.

The Colts have Andrew Luck, but a lot of inner turmoil. It's going to be awhile before they're any good IMO. The Buffalo Bills have a GREAT defense and the most entertaining head coach in the league with Rex Ryan. They'll be fun and relevant if they can find a real QB.

If I were coming into it with no strings attached, I'd follow the Tennessee Titans. They have (in my mind) one of the most exciting young players to come out of college in Marcus Mariota. People said he'd struggle in the NFL and he couldn't handle reading real defenses. . . and he came out and threw 4 TDs in his first game. They (and he) have a long way to go, but I think they're going to be an extremely fun team to watch develop with Mariota the face of their franchise.

Last edited: