What's new

Injuries play a big part. Partly due to his style of play, but he’s the freshest player in the nfl after sitting out last season

He’s only made a pro bowl three times in his career. That’s it for as “great” as he supposedly is. The majority of that is due to his ability to run...which he’s done and will do less and less...thus making teams being able to defend him even easier. Part of that is injuries yes. But he was never a good passing qb. Hell, his completion percentage is sub 60% for his career which is God awful. His 7.3 yards per attempt is just average.

This signing will do little for the Pats. Hell, I could see him being cut.

All that said, if he’s around in the late sixth round in my two qb fantasy league, I’ll probably take a chance on him,

So I’m concerned about the NFL season happening. A bunch of players tweeted out Sunday, essentially saying they don’t feel safe. That Goodell doesn’t seem to have any sort of plan in place to ensure player safety. So I just had my first original idea on how they could possibly do this:

Have four hubs. To start, the four teams in one division would be in the same hub as the one out of conference division that division plays this year. That's 10 games right there. Six divisional and four from that out of conference division. So four games a week in that hub. One Friday, one Saturday, two Sunday, with one at noon and the other later, thus allowing locker rooms and such to be thoroughly cleaned. Or one game each of Thursday-Sunday.

Have a bye week 11.

Weeks 12-17 each team plays the other teams who finished the same place as them the previous year. So all divisional winners from last year would be in one hub. All second place teams in another hub. And so on. Those are the last six games. Of course, starting the season this way and having the last ten weeks as mentioned above is probably preferred because divisional games to end a season are usually how **** is done.

Switch hubs somehow to end for the last six games. Or even shorten the season to 14 games or something. But this would essentially be in a bubble almost as much as possible. The problem becomes where to do it. Orlando has a campus on which this can be done. Hotels, amenities, like that. Not sure where this could be held but I’m sure they could find four college campuses to be accommodating.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that the players say they don't feel safe.

Do you think they are staying at home and quarantining themselves and wearing a mask at all times and social distancing?
Ya me neither.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app