We dont want Raja

نحن لانريد راجا

No queremos raja

Mi nem akarunk raja

Nous ne voulons pas raja

Non vogliamo raja

ما نمی رجا می خواهم

Seriously, I can't take this anymore kill me please

every time I say to myself I will not watch any game for them until they win two games in a row, but every game I find my self in the energy solution killing my self for Raja. I know we still have the chance to make it to the playoffs but it seems very hard with the poor bench and with the worst guard I have ever seen. So can you respect the fans TC and don't give Raja a minute on the floor?

we should protest outside of ESA. NO TO RAJA, NO TO RAJA! and clank a bunch of bells cause that's what it sounds like his epically misses a 3 pointer.

a petition is probably better lol I would die laughing at myself protesting something so obvious (that Bell stinks).

I honestly do not understand how he is put in for 30+ minutes a night?! What does he bring that I'm missing?! Offensively he is invisible and on defense he can't stay with guys anymore...he has to sag off them and they drain threes in his face or blow by him off a screen. Hayward seems to play much better defense and can score.

I honestly cannot think of a reason why he gets the minutes he does.

whenever i see Bell shoot from three, i think to myself:
  • i guess it might at least hit the rim and/or backboard
  • no way he makes it
  • no way (in hell) makes it

Wir wollen keine RAJA.

I was going to say, he left out German so this thread instantly has no validity.

I like your choice of gender for Raja too. Very apropos.

If we lose the Sacramento game and Bell continues to play 30 minutes after that Corbin should get his head examined.

I was going to say, he left out German so this thread instantly has no validity.

I like your choice of gender for Raja too. Very apropos.

beat me to it :(

i don't know if he is garbage but he certainly is no starter for a team that fights for the playoffs.