What's new

no thread for Khabib vs McGregor?

NAOS

Is it true that nobody around here gets into the fight game? The total absence is weird.

Fight is happening soon. Biggest billed fight in UFC history. Sharply contrasting fighting styles; bad blood; McGregor's return to MMA and he chose the riskiest fight available; the betting odds show McGregor has never been a bigger underdog.

Should be fun. Beats the hell out of a pre-season game versus and Australian team.

I looked for it earlier and was surprised. Are you watching it?

Hahahahaaaa im a fan

Said he did it for trump

yeah. I'm not huge into the fight game, but I like hyped fights for sure. Especially when the fighting styles contrast.

Same, but derrick lewis is now one my favorite athletes, he didnt give a ****

No thread, yet there is a thread. Lol

That said, I don't personally need a thread when I watch the fights. They've been pretty fun to watch tonight though.

No thread, yet there is a thread. Lol

That said, I don't personally need a thread when I watch the fights. They've been pretty fun to watch tonight though.
u crazy if I'm digging beyond the first page. Especially if it's buried and the main event is around the corner.

I only watch fights when I get invited to someone’s house... my friends really didn’t come through for me tonight.

I really enjoy Conor’s **** talking... he’s world class on the mic.

McGregor got ****ing worked. That changes his career trajectory. Hard change.

Complete melee at the end in the crowd, dude jumped into ring and hit connor too