What's new

"Not so" Marvelous Marvin

Dude looked good in the preseason. I had some high hopes for him. I thought we had a guy who could hit a shot consistently. He totally disappears on the road.

Maybe he'll find his grove later on in the season. He did shoot 39% from 3 last year. I cant imagine it was like this where he disappears.

He'll be fine if the team ever starts running an actual offense. Mo dribbling around the top of the key for 9 seconds isn't an offense.

So much for the change of scenery.

In the words of the great Buckaroo Banzai - No matter where you go, there you are.

After watching this guy closely for 11 games, he just doesn't strike me as a very intense person. He'll play hard for a few series on either side of the court and then he'll go through the motions for the rest of his burn. The guy is loaded with talent, so they'll be nights here and there where he puts things together and scores 20 and we'll all start threads on how he's turned a corner or why can't he do this every night.

He's just another talented NBA player who is just glad to be here to collect his millions.