What's new

Game Thread Nov 09, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-09-22

We have our spy, Forrest, playing on the Hawks.

Hawks have a nice roster. It should be a fun game.

A tough one, Atlanta is for me in the top 4 at East. They add Dejonte to Young and it make them really better. Will be fun. Go Jazz!

Hawks are tough. Hopefully they are still hungover from handing Bucks their first L.

Trae is Questionnable recovering from a shin injury and this is the first of a back-to-back so he might sit out.

Gonna be an interesting one.

By the way has anyone been watching the Hawks much? Does Trae still heave a lot of logo 3s even when he doesn't need to? I felt like last season that killed them so many times. Desperation plays in non-desperate situation.

By the way has anyone been watching the Hawks much? Does Trae still heave a lot of logo 3s even when he doesn't need to? I felt like last season that killed them so many times. Desperation plays in non-desperate situation.
Yep, lots of unnecessary chucking.

Trae is out so we won't know.

Send him to the G-League. He's never going to get the kind of touches it takes to develop that kind of game with this team.
Not sure why everyone is disliking this.

If you want Kessler to develop his post game, it's not happening in his rookie season in the NBA.

If you want him to develop the other areas of his game, that can happen, but not the post game.