What's new

Game Thread Oct 04, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Spurs (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-04-21

Dish Network just removed att/root sports. Sounds like forever too.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

This game isn’t televised in Utah.

And for sure isn’t televised on my overpriced Dish.

Holy ****! There is a game today?!
I didn't even know. This is amazing news.
Can't ****ing wait

I'm currently interested in Hughes's defense. I thought he played good defense in summer league and in the scrimmage, I wonder if it will translate to a game?

I'm currently interested in Hughes's defense. I thought he played good defense in summer league and in the scrimmage, I wonder if it will translate to a game?
Hughes SL defense was pretty good but overall he was bad. He and Oni are kinda boring to me now... I'm not really intrigued. They should get lots of run with Bojan and Gay out.

I am stoked to see Butler finally.

Hughes SL defense was pretty good but overall he was bad. He and Oni are kinda boring to me now... I'm not really intrigued. They should get lots of run with Bojan and Gay out.

I am stoked to see Butler finally.
I've neve really been that interested in Hughes as a prospect. It would be unexpected if he turns out to be a good perimeter defender though. I guess I'm pretty desperate to see perimeter defense.

But yeah, Butler is the one to watch this preseason.

No official tweet yet but looking like Gobert, Ingles, and maybe Royce are out tonight.
I'd sit a bunch of guys if I was coach... maybe give em 10-15 minutes just so you don't go from 0 minutes to 30+ in one jump.

I just hope Butler gets some work in against the Spurs guards. They will provide a good challenge even if they are going half speed.

Quin just said that Rudy and Joe are sitting out because of their late Olympics involvement. Extra rest.

This is the first game that will be on KSL radio (102.7 FM/1160 AM) as well as 1280 AM. So maybe a few more of you will be able to listen to it as KSL has a farther reach.

EDIT: 1280 AM sounds like they are doing the Raiders game.

Last edited: