What's new

Game Thread Oct 06, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-06-21

My random thought for the day:

Maybe Quin should have the team play the passing lanes more. You have Gobert back there to erase everyone's mistakes. If our perimeter guys can't stay in front of their man anyway, maybe they should go for the play with the potentially higher reward.

This has been my random thought of the day.

Can’t wait to hear the sound of the game from the radio instead of watching…thanks dish and at&t!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Expecting a lot of shots from JC. Butler or Paschall are probably the second leading scorer. It would be interesting to see what a high usage game out of Royce would look like? Dok can't play a ton of minutes so who else plays the 5 will be interesting. Since I couldn't watch the last game I will be renewing my interest in defensive potential from Hughes.

I'll be watching the game tomorrow morning on replay since it is a nationally televised game and blacked out according to league pass. Bought the one team monthly subscription and at the time expected to be able to see the first two preseason games live (according to their schedule). League Pass is now 0-2.

I'm hoping that the Mavericks don't send out the JV team. This is their first preseason game. I thought the squad was easy for Butler against the Spurs but Murray and White were really tough on him. He needs as many reps as possible against NBA level guys to catch up.

Maybe we'll get some Paschall at the 5 minutes.