What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Oct 20, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Thunder

Added to Calendar: 10-20-21

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I thought Whiteside was mostly solid. Did some good things… did some bad things. I was not longing for Favs… the cost difference is enormous. Could have done without the two post ups but one came against a smaller dude and the other came after he got an offensive rebound and kicked it out.

I think all year he’s they type of guy we will look for the dumb ****. Even though he does some good stuff it will largely be ignored or considered empty calories. He’s a backup 5… just keep us afloat and give us some good with the bad.

David Hume

I loved how someone (won’t mention who) repped Whiteside in part because he was +1 for the game.
“Whiteside we must assess judiciously, yet when we look at his past we run into the problem of induction. But his firmness of character tends towards a laziness, an inability to sustain tendencies that nourish team success. Lo and behold: he must commit, forthright, to improvement. Sheepshead stew and haggis nourish, perhaps he must eat these things.”

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
“Whiteside we must assess judiciously, yet when we look at his past we run into the problem of induction. But his firmness of character tends towards a laziness, an inability to sustain tendencies that nourish team success. Lo and behold: he must commit, forthright, to improvement. Sheepshead stew and haggis nourish, perhaps he must eat these things.”
This

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
I liked Whiteside, but he did seem a bit slow at times. Interested to see how he's doing in about a month. I think he'll buy in to the program more and more. He looks fully healthy at least.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

NAOS

I thought Whiteside was just what was needed. The Jazz didn't lose ground. Are there things to improve? Maybe but this is not a weak point for the team. It is a strength.
Being +1 in 19 minutes against the Thunder.... This performance is confirming something for you?