What's new

Game Thread Oct 28, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 10-28-22

Look I know at some point the clock strikes midnight and the glass slipper comes off and we return to reality. All I ask is that we kick Nugget *** one last time before that happens to make it 7 in a row.

I know this is in jest but in reality if we want to tank and aren't doing it that is on Danny. Coaches and players need to be all in whenever the game starts. And I say go Jazz. Love to see the Nuggies go down.
Oh I been beating that same drum… I do think at some point you bench a vet or two for development purposes… but it would be like Rudy Gay type. Tanking is on the front office though… like 95% at least.

So I assume Potter gets called up for this one. Anybody else on the Stars that we could use in that backup forward role @homeytennis ?
Potter and Juzang are the only Stars players eligible to play for the Jazz now. Frank Jackson, Marques Bolden and a new acquired power forward might bear watching. Plus let's not forget the legendary Paris Bass and the three guards that played Summer League for us.

Last edited:
So whose gonna play the backup forward position with gay and Simone out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk