Official BYU homer thread

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Excited for this game. Not enough good games this season. Don't care who wins, just want a competitive game until the final whistle.
I think you will get what you want. I predict both offenses score a good amount.

I'm gonna say 45-35 byu.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Completely and totally out coached. Completely out physicalled by a smaller team. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Agreed. They should have went for it on 4th and 5 on their second to last possession. Put the ball in Wilson's hands and let him win it or lose it. They only had one timeout and hadn't been able to get CC off the field all game.

Should have been stacking the box and run blitzing way more. Let the DB's go one on one. ****.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
Agreed. They should have went for it on 4th and 5 on their second to last possession. Put the ball in Wilson's hands and let him win it or lose it. They only had one timeout and hadn't been able to get CC off the field all game.

Should have been stacking the box and run blitzing way more. Let the DB's go one on one. ****.

Why did it take until their last series to add a 4th d lineman? They rushed for like a thousand yards, it shouldn’t take 7/8 of a game to make that one change.

KqWIN

Incredibly entertaining and hilarious game to watch. So many wacky things happened. It may not have been a true battle between great heavyweights, but it was the most fun I've had watching football in some time. The BYU receiver running in the wrong direction after breaking a tackle might not have even been in the top 5 of weird things that happened lol.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Incredibly entertaining and hilarious game to watch. So many wacky things happened. It may not have been a true battle between great heavyweights, but it was the most fun I've had watching football in some time. The BYU receiver running in the wrong direction after breaking a tackle might not have even been in the top 5 of weird things that happened lol.
I was texting with a friend during the game and when that play happened all i could think to text was "oh my hell"
very big play at a big point in the game. Would have been 3rd and about 3 or so and instead turned into 3rd and 30.

KqWIN

I was texting with a friend during the game and when that play happened all i could think to text was "oh my hell"
very big play at a big point in the game. Would have been 3rd and about 3 or so and instead turned into 3rd and 30.

I could not stop smiling during this game. The mormons vs mullets T-shirts, CC triple option attack, squib punts, fumbles, flea flickers on 4th and 1, inexplicable timeouts, the scuffle at end of half....this game had it all.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

OMG, he ran in the wrong direction that many yards. I need to see this play as if my life depended on it.