What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

Contributor
I'm a huge fan of the college b-ball and figured there might be some others lurking around here. While the famous (or infamous) draftee thread kinda covers college ball, it's not really about the overall games and teams. This the place to discuss those groovy matchups and hectic conference races. Even smelly Ute fans are welcome.

https://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/bracket

Last edited:
Interesting matchups today

Oregon v Utah

Interesting cuz it's Utah. Not sold on Oregon as a top ten team, but they are good. I'll pull for the Utes in this one

St. Mary's v Gonzaga

Conference favorites dukin it out

Interesting matchups today

Oregon v Utah

Interesting cuz it's Utah. Not sold on Oregon as a top ten team, but they are good. I'll pull for the Utes in this one

St. Mary's v Gonzaga

Conference favorites dukin it out

Interesting??? More like RIVETING!

BYU is in a tailspin and basically needs to win the WCC tourney to get in to March Madness. I'll still pay attention but it's been disappointing to say the least. Carlino will give me a heart attack at a young age. I haven't seen Wichita State play yet but they are set up to go undefeated it looks like. Oklahoma State losing a few players opens the door for Iowa State to win the Big 12. The Big 10 will be won with ease by MSU. Arizona should coast to a Pac 12 title. Kentucky wins the SEC by default. I forgot who's in what between the Big East, AAC, ACC, etc. Duke has to be the favorite to win the whole thing imo.

Pumped for the Utes game tonight.

First Pac 12 game of the year, top 10 opponent. Huntsman gonna be rockin.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

As someone who has followed the NCAA for over a year, I know just how big tonight's game is...

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

You goin to tha game uggs?

Did they just rip Utah off 2 pts? Tucker appeared to score with an Oregon player hanging on the rim. It would have made Utah 34. But they did not score it. What did I miss?