What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

DLo Unfollowed the Wolves on social media... maybe he is the guy that is the target of Naz's comments and not Rudy.

I don’t think so. Windhorst said that the Timberwolves players are frustrated with Rudy’s turnovers and that his defense isn’t what it normally has been.

DLo Unfollowed the Wolves on social media... maybe he is the guy that is the target of Naz's comments and not Rudy.
This era is so crazy with all the passive aggressive stuff that goes on with people following and unfollowing to send a message without actually sending a message or liking certain posts that they know will definitely stir the pot.

Portland has played like absolute **** tonight.
I think Minny figured some **** out though… they had some pretty good lineups out there and DLo must have gotten benched… also Luka Garza basically scores like a point a minute when I watch them. I think they still end up in the play in

Portland has played like absolute **** tonight.
Minny has an easy stretch coming up now, but their last 33 games of the season (starting Jan 25th) are just insane.

It includes
- only 3 games against currently tanking teams
- 11 games against current top 4 seeds (from both conferences)
- 7 games against GSW (3) and Kings (4)

Conley and Gay for D Russ sounds like a match made in Heaven!

Puts on flame retardant suit.
Conley and Gay for D Russ sounds like a match made in Heaven!

Puts on flame retardant suit.
I really wanted him instead of Conley way back when. But my interest has fallen a bit. But he has been known as a good pick and roll player and a decent shooter which could compliment Lauri. But he doesn't play much defense and has plenty of other issues. But I would take that trade. Gay is a negative contract and I don't see us getting much for Conley. But I'm not giving up any picks unless it's a second round or highly protected first to them.

I think Minny figured some **** out though… they had some pretty good lineups out there and DLo must have gotten benched… also Luka Garza basically scores like a point a minute when I watch them. I think they still end up in the play in
IT would be difficult for them not to get the play in unless the Lakers push the chips in.