What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I think Minny figured some **** out though… they had some pretty good lineups out there and DLo must have gotten benched… also Luka Garza basically scores like a point a minute when I watch them. I think they still end up in the play in

I think it will end up being them or the Lakers left out.

I think it will end up being them or the Lakers left out.
I think we fall down the standings and end up being one of the teams that misses out… I’m guessing Minny moves into that spot.

It would be great if we moved down to the 7-8 range instead of hanging around 11-12 range.

Whenever I try to cheer for OKC to win this season they find ways to disappoint me that rivals last seasons jazz, but then I give up on them and they beat Boston by 30 without SGA. Weird *** team.

The Lebron-, AD-, and Lonnie-less Lakers just beat a mostly full strength heat team. Heat culture in the ICU

Whenever I try to cheer for OKC to win this season they find ways to disappoint me that rivals last seasons jazz, but then I give up on them and they beat Boston by 30 without SGA. Weird *** team.

The Lebron-, AD-, and Lonnie-less Lakers just beat a mostly full strength heat team. Heat culture in the ICU
Lakers are weird too:
.461 (6-7) without AD
.444 (4-5) without Lebron
.421 (8-11) with both AD and Lebron playing

I really wanted him instead of Conley way back when. But my interest has fallen a bit. But he has been known as a good pick and roll player and a decent shooter which could compliment Lauri. But he doesn't play much defense and has plenty of other issues. But I would take that trade. Gay is a negative contract and I don't see us getting much for Conley. But I'm not giving up any picks unless it's a second round or highly protected first to them.
Absolutely, I’m with you 100% on the picks thing. I think it’s a fairly legit conversation as Finch has got to be desperate to get Gobert more involved in the offense. I don’t think the addition of Conley and subtraction of Russell at the deadline would be enough to propel them into the playoffs but that’s definitely a chance I’d be willing to make to get another proven scorer as well as a younger and bigger bodied pg on the Jazz.

Seems like Edwards is running the show over there and pettiness and dissent are part of the package. DRuss has had a long and distinguished career and I’ve seen him outperform Edwards on many occasions.

Lakers beat the Kings tonight. They have somehow managed to win 5 in a row and 6 out of their last 7. We need them to keep winning to keep Minnesota out of the playoffs.

We’d have picks 10/13/28 if the draft was today. Minnesota has won 3 games in a row but they are still 2 games below .500 and out of the play-in currently.

Minny will be in PO or at worst Play-in. I do not count on a good pick from them. The best for us is to see Lakers and OKC ( can dream) go in front of us.

That's it. UTH's pick should be in 5-10 range. Minny despite tough schedule will be 15+ pick It's simply too much talent.

Minny will be in PO or at worst Play-in. I do not count on a good pick from them. The best for us is to see Lakers and OKC ( can dream) go in front of us.

I don’t agree. I can see a scenario play out where they aren’t in the play-in and I highly doubt they make the playoffs outright. Seems like they’ll be in the play-in most likely but stranger things have happened.

Little 4 game win streak for the Wolves sadly.

Watched a bit of the Rockets game, and both these teams are just dreadful. I get the tank skeptics, and I think the Rockets are such a good picture of the dangers of it. I think Jalen Green is a great player, but running a selfish show with KPJ with seemingly little coaching I think will set him back in the long-run. Sengun, Jabari, and Jalen are all great prospects, but I expect their core to fizzle like Chicago's and all play better after leaving. The only vet presence on the Rockets is Eric Gordon and he is a baby back bitch who has been open about hating playing with the young guns. I am a biased Rockets hater, but I do think they are giving them too loose of a leash and prioritizing being bad too much that they'll struggle to ever build a winning culture

It feels like everything has gone wrong for the wolves yet somehow they are right there with a ton of teams in the playoff hunt.

It feels like everything has gone wrong for the wolves yet somehow they are right there with a ton of teams in the playoff hunt.
They have been severely underperforming for the level of talent they have. But they do have a solid core of talented players, so even through all the **** they are capable of winning enough to keep themselves in the hunt. If they get things together it would not be surprising to see them get a streak going and climb the rankings.

I think the play in is basically a guarantee for the Wolves, but they could still lose the play in games.

Yeah, it’s hard to see them missing the play-in game at this point. OKC would really have to make a push for them to miss it. I think we’re trending towards missing it ourselves.

Durant has an MCL strain and will be reevaluated in two weeks.

The Brooklyn pick currently sits at 29 right now and Philadelphia is at 24.

Brooklyn is only 3 games up in the loss column from pick 23. I think they’ll fall a couple spots in this timeframe and our pick from them gets a few spots better.

Our own pick is sitting at 9 and Minnesota is at 14. Minnesota is on a 4-game win streak but have a tough schedule coming up. Hopefully they go into a slump again. Our own pick is the one we can control and we aren’t far off from 5th or 6th.

Durant has an MCL strain and will be reevaluated in two weeks.

The Brooklyn pick currently sits at 29 right now and Philadelphia is at 24.

Brooklyn is only 3 games up in the loss column from pick 23. I think they’ll fall a couple spots in this timeframe and our pick from them gets a few spots better.

Our own pick is sitting at 9 and Minnesota is at 14. Minnesota is on a 4-game win streak but have a tough schedule coming up. Hopefully they go into a slump again. Our own pick is the one we can control and we aren’t far off from 5th or 6th.
If we landed 7th or 8th I'd honestly be pretty okay with that. Flat odds give you a shot at jumping top 4 there. If you don't get the lotto luck and are able to get Anthony Black or Wallace... that's a helluva consolation prize.