What's new

Okay - honest feedback

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Not a biggie, but why does a new page have to open with every newly clicked notification?

Why can't the page simply open the new notificAtion and we simply back page to view the next.

Like I said, no biggie... It's just a small nuisance to open the forum, see 5 new messages, and after checking them all look up and have to X out of like 6 or 7 open JFC's.

Damnit NAOS, I opened JF saw a notification and had to open a new page just to see you "liked" my post about not wanting extra pages opening.. Lol

To confirm, we're talking about the full site version, right? I think I found what it is you're referring to (click the notification in question at the top, get the list of likes and such, click any of them to go to the thread and new page opens). Am I right?

To confirm, we're talking about the full site version, right? I think I found what it is you're referring to (click the notification in question at the top, get the list of likes and such, click any of them to go to the thread and new page opens). Am I right?

Yep, you got it.

Notification > off

Problem solved?

I have no clue what you're tlaking baout as I do not have this issue.

Notification > off

Problem solved?

I have no clue what you're tlaking baout as I do not have this issue.
So when someone quotes you and you're notified you don't check to see wtf they're saying?
Cmon frank, you're not gonna troll with this r ya?

So when someone quotes you and you're notified you don't check to see wtf they're saying?
Cmon frank, you're not gonna troll with this r ya?

I had no clue this was a feature. I partially read what I remember was a site feedback about this, but I'm not sure if I'm even remembering the thread correctly.

It sounds like a great tool for trolls to troll with though.