What's new

Once Twin Towers in prime, DWILL back to Jazz on Final Contract

D Will Texas

You heard it here first kiddos. Favors and Kanter will be physically abusing other teams' "bigs" by this time.

DWill craved nothing more to have 2 legitimate bigs to play alongside with (Boozer n Okur were big softies in his eyes)

Let's just hope that Dwill by that time will let Hayward do his thing. Obviously by this point Jazz will have their Point Guard of the Future. Dwill at this stage will agree to be a complimentary piece that puts our roster over the top to contender status.

Let the hate begin.... I know a lotta you Jazz fanz will laugh this post off

Deron will be what 33 when he's available again? If the core 4 are awesome by then and we have major PG issues it would be a good fit, but I'd hope by that time we have that dilemma figured out.

If he's still doing well at that age I'd love to have him back.

Sounds like a pretty rough day man.

Haha. Yep. It's Easter and they are talking a out post apocalyptic preperation in church. Bad enough most Sundays, but to have to hear about old people making sure they have a stockpile of their prescriptions is not the most fun I have had.

Gotta admit the irony of that team though, if that's the only way the Knicks can get back to relevancy....