What's new

One draft prospect that you don’t want the Jazz to pick

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
A good majority of us didn’t like the Trey Lyles pick or the Tony Bradley pick in the past couple of years. Luckily, DL turned Lyles and a draft pick into Mitchell and of course the jury is still out on Bradley.

It’s simple, say who the one player you don’t want the Jazz to pick is. We all will unconditionally support who we draft 100% and honestly there aren’t much players who I absolutely hate in the Jazz draft range. I’ll start us off with..

Jacob Evans

I’m of the notion this kind of thing will get cleaned up with age. Fact is he plays with a lot of passion and intensity and at times he’s lost control of his emotions. This will fix its self over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm coming around on Allen. I'm wary, but there seems to be a lot of things to like. And, hell, the whole idea 11 months ago was to gather the greatest collection of mother-****ers of all time.

But he's low on the list for me. Not as low as drafting an average/undersized PG (Holiday, Brunson) or a big with no stretch or no rim protection to their game (M Robinson, Wagner) at 21.