What's new

One observation from last night

You said Harden's above average 3 pt% shouldn't be a big worry. That's simply fantastic.
Lol. I said the opposite
I said his above average 3 point percentage in this series should be a worry and we should go back to defending him in way that brings it back down.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

From what I understand the reason we are employing the embarrassing gimmick defense is because we are scared of harden shooting threes and stepback threes in particular.
Why are we so afraid of that again? Harden shot 36.8% from three this year. That's ok but nothing to freak out about. I'm fine with him taking and making threes at a 36/37 percent clip. That's what he shoots against defenses that play him straight up.

Lol. I said the opposite
I said his above average 3 point percentage in this series should be a worry and we should go back to defending him in way that brings it back down.

You're probably trolling but I though you meant what you wrote in the first quote. Apparently not so nevermind.

You're probably trolling but I though you meant what you wrote in the first quote. Apparently not so nevermind.
Ya you are either trolling or just really confused.
In the first post you quoted I clearly stated that when he was being played in a more conventional way throughout the regular season he only shot 36.8%.
In the playoffs against us, being guarded in an unconventional unorthodox way, he is shooting 44%
I would rather him shoot 36.8% from three than 44%. Therefore I think the jazz should scrap the unconventional defense they are using on harden in these playoffs for a more conventional defense.

Hopefully that is clear enough for you.

Ya you are either trolling or just really confused.
In the first post you quoted I clearly stated that when he was being played in a more conventional way throughout the regular season he only shot 36.8%.
In the playoffs against us, being guarded in an unconventional unorthodox way, he is shooting 44%
I would rather him shoot 36.8% from three than 44%. Therefore I think the jazz should scrap the unconventional defense they are using on harden in these playoffs for a more conventional defense.

Hopefully that is clear enough for you.

I thought you meant what you wrote in the first quote. Apparently not so nevermind.

Bucks-Raptors series could be so awesome.

I’ve loved the Raptors all year. I love Leonard more than Giannis in a big game, love their experience more than the question marks who are the Bucks players, and am not sure I trust Bud in a big spot.

I also think their length could pose problems for Giannis. Siakam, Ibaka, Leonard, Gasol.

I did.
Nevermind though, you aren't going to grasp it

Lol you're really trying to make a deal out of this. Since you're sticking by it I'm putting it in my signature. Do those even show up anymore?

Edit I forgot to tell you when the Sours did this. I think it was the 2017 playoffs. If you find video pls forward to Utah's office.

Last edited:
Lol you're really trying to make a deal out of this. Since you're sticking by it I'm putting it in my signature. Do those even show up anymore?

Edit I forgot to tell you when the Sours did this. I think it was the 2017 playoffs. If you find video pls forward to Utah's office.
Troll on bro