What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

David Stern

Praise be unto Fat Boris and the Churros, who singlehandedly carried us to a win on Monday night. We hope that this thread will once again appease them both as we take on the Sacramento Boom Bitches, led by:

papa_lrg_0.jpg

Shrek....

buddy-hield-032617-getty-ftr-usjpg_gj3725g24shg1hdtbyhvsm5mz.jpg

Donkey from Shrek....

ANDDDDD

boom-bitches-o.gif

THE ALMIGHTY BOOM BITCHES!!

As they face Our Jazz, who are led by:

Joe+Ingles+wcTtzL9CNm_m.jpg

Joe "He's not your Dad, but he sure looks like him" Ingles

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 11.03.24 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 11.03.24 AM.jpg

Quin "Get that **** outta here" Snyder

ANDDD once again.......

dir78ty-copy.jpg

FAT BORIS!!

I'd like to take a moment of silence to remember Derrick Favors, who is obviously dead:

9615901-nba-preseason-los-angeles-clippers-utah-jazz-850x560.jpg

Thank you. Now here come the Churros!

BoC4KQBCYAASTTU.png

35D3A15B00000578-3655760-image-a-9_1467308646376.jpg

GO JAZZ!

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and declare this the best gamethread of the year so far (even though that last picture didn't load for me)
Who is that blonde churro sucker? Julianne hough?

Btw, boris isn't fat enough in his picture.

Gonna need a fatter boris

I hope Hayward is back. The Kings have given us trouble in every meeting this season and they are hot right now.

Or we have a baby 17 year old Diaw

[video=dailymotion;x1zvf7i]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zvf7i_boris-diaw-et-tony-parker-a-l-insep-a-la-fin-des-annees-90_sport#.U6QGyHGpAto.reddit

Another huge game by Gobert?

25 points, 16 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists and a steal? 70% shooting, 77% from the line.

Honest question, would fat Boris eat a churro? They are delicious but I'm not sure there is enough butter or cheese in a churro. Perhaps a churro filled with cream cheese, battered, and refryed would be more his style? Dipped in espresso, of course.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Honest question, would fat Boris eat a churro? They are delicious but I'm not sure there is enough butter or cheese in a churro. Perhaps a churro filled with cream cheese, battered, and refryed would be more his style? Dipped in espresso, of course.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

We're saving the Boris eating a churro pictures for the playoffs, because once those have been unleashed the world will be a completely different place.