What's new

"Out of all the BS we done been through...

billyshelby

we still have a chance to fight."

It could not be said any better than this. Just call him Big Poet. Big Al can be in my rowboat any time. Cue the boat jokes and the funny pictures. The playoffs start today and I'm jacked up.

Big Al wants this. I hope he gets a taste. Then, I hope he brings an improved posse to the promise land.

The thing that scares me the post is that Miles and Jefferson are our go to scorers now. And neither of them look to pass much. That scares me a lot.

I love Big Al and he has improved a lot already with passing out of the post but he still has a long way to go.

If Miles shoots more free throws than 3 point shots each game. And he learns to be a threat to pass every time he cuts into the lane he could easily be an all-star. He needs to become more of a threat to pass now. When he drives into the lane the other team knows he is going to shoots so the defense can always collapse and not worry about him passing. Miles could be so good if he figured out those 2 things.

we still have a chance to fight."

It could not be said any better than this. Just call him Big Poet. Big Al can be in my rowboat any time. Cue the boat jokes and the funny pictures. The playoffs start today and I'm jacked up.

Grear quote. Jefferson is fiending a playoff experience and that is a great thing.

Jefferson is a beast. This team has a ton of talent.. they just need to learn to play hard every game, not just a handful of games.

Jefferson is a beast. This team has a ton of talent.. they just need to learn to play hard every game, not just a handful of games.

IMO they still need depth. They have 6-7 very talented players unfortunately that is not enough in the NBA today.

Jefferson, Millsap, Harris, Favors, CJ, Evans and Hayward. Are all young talented players that could be built upon to be a solid core. However they need at least 2 more talented players to be a contender or they need some of that young talent to get a lot better. Preferably both. I really hope that they get one of them in the draft. Then they could either sign a guy for the 2nd or get a guy the following off season. I don't see this team as a contender next year but it would be nice to be the following.

AJ is the best PF/C we have had since Malone. I sure hope we can put together a supporting cast that takes us to the next level.