What's new

paul millsap says his knees feels ...

SALT LAKE CITY — After going through a light workout Thursday, the Jazz increased their practice intensity Friday — something Paul Millsap welcomed.

The Jazz's regular starting power forward is working hard to return to the court for real-live game action, and he needs to get some running and pounding in before Sunday.

"I've just got to work on my wind. ... Now it's about getting back into shape," Millsap said. "Hopefully, I'll be able to go (in Houston)."

"My knee feels great, actually almost feels better (than) it's ever been," said Millsap, who tried to stay in shape by riding a stationary bike and doing weights along with rehab exercises. "I've been strengthening it. I had time to strengthen both knees, both legs and they feel strong right now, so it feels better."

There is absolutely no reason for him to rush his recovery. Better to have him heal up either just in time for the playoffs or to be ready for next season.

You guys really think having this kind of talent coming off the bench is a smart idea? Not saying I'm for or against it, however, we could get a great starter for him and our picks.

You guys really think having this kind of talent coming off the bench is a smart idea? Not saying I'm for or against it, however, we could get a great starter for him and our picks.

I think they meant for the rest of this year. Theres no way we can Keep Him as a backup next year. We need to trade him for a solid wing player.

Name one "great starter" we could get for him and our picks.

i düünno! there's this duder named Manu that dominated teh bball from teh bench 4real.

I think we could get this kid if we packaged Paul along with something else.

He is a restricted free agent this upcoming off season. I bet Denver matches whatever he gets. I thought I heard somewhere else that he likes Denver and wants to re-sign. Maybe work a trade for him next year during the season1 though (when he becomes trade eligible).

He would be great to have.