What's new

Play Elijah Hughes More

Amen brother. Quin has got to get the kid some playing time. We need some young legs and this looks like a good time to get him some PT

Play any of these dudes more? NM, let’s go into the playoffs tired and without depth to turn to if it’s needed.

I like the Hield comp. He was doing some elite moves on the floor, proving he's more than worthy of getting PT. You'd think with a weapon such as him on the bench, we'd let the vets like Gay and Ingles rest while Paschall and Hughes take the floor. We aren't even using our depth to our advantage.

Paschal and Hughes showed they should get some playing time. I think Butler showed he should play over Forrest. Both had too many turnovers but Butler showed he can score

Thing about Paschal is that dude is our most pathetic rebounder given his physical tools. Hughes went out there and got boards, played solid D, made good passes, knocked down open shots
Doke has 6 rebounds in the last 32 mins of play. He’s 7’, 270lbs, 7’7” wingspan, 9’1” standing reach, 37” vert.

He is far and away ours, and possibly the leagues, worst rebounder…..given his physical tools.

Doke has 6 rebounds in the last 32 mins of play. He’s 7’, 270lbs, 7’7” wingspan, 9’1” standing reach, 37” vert.

He is far and away ours, and possibly the leagues, worst rebounder…..given his physical tools.
Doka looks completely winded just running from the bench to the checkin stand. Such a wasted draft pick especially since finding vet backups to Rudy is easy as hell. JaVale McGee, Deandre Jordan, and whiteside are easy to find.

I can see that. Dok is just super out of shape though and extremely slow, so I kind of give him a pass as he clearly has no ability to move laterally quickly.. Paschall is quick, explosive, wide body with long arms. He has a rebounders body and athletic ability.