Playoff get together

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
So it looks like about the only game that would work for me would be the first home game, Saturday april 20th (4/20).
I would prefer it to be at Bout Time in Jordan landing west Jordan or that place we went to last playoffs when we beat the rockets. I cant remember the name of that place but I think it was in the riverton or daybreak area. @Archie Moses @Stoked @Jazzta what was the name of that place?
Or if anyone has other suggestions then I would probably be down as long as it isn't too far away.

@Bulletproof @Ron Mexico @infection @Bawse Dawg @TroutBum @NUMBERICA @Alfalfa @LogGrad98 (don't know If you are in the area) @Jingled (no idea where you reside) @Jazz Spazz @Ellis269 @LifeOnaPlate (he will probably be at the game) @str8line @Stars Fan (no idea if you live round here) @YB85 @JazzGal @colton

If anyone can think of others that I missed then go ahead and @ them I left a lot of people off the list who I would like to have there but I know they don't live around here.
The more the merrier I always say though so if you see the thread and want to go them show!

I feel pretty confident that I will go but not 100% of course. I have a wife and kid so I cant guarantee anything.

I'm down to meet up. I would prefer it be downtown. Somewhere like Legends would be much better for me.

If its down there and someone from downtown is going I could hitch a ride. I sold my car to get ready to move to China. But that got delayed another month, lol.

I would also be down for going to a game. Anyone getting tickets?

So it looks like about the only game that would work for me would be the first home game, Saturday april 20th (4/20).
I would prefer it to be at Bout Time in Jordan landing west Jordan or that place we went to last playoffs when we beat the rockets. I cant remember the name of that place but I think it was in the riverton or daybreak area. @Archie Moses @Stoked @Jazzta what was the name of that place?
Or if anyone has other suggestions then I would probably be down as long as it isn't too far away.

@Bulletproof @Ron Mexico @infection @Bawse Dawg @TroutBum @NUMBERICA @Alfalfa @LogGrad98 (don't know If you are in the area) @Jingled (no idea where you reside) @Jazz Spazz @Ellis269 @LifeOnaPlate (he will probably be at the game) @str8line @Stars Fan (no idea if you live round here) @YB85 @JazzGal @colton

If anyone can think of others that I missed then go ahead and @ them I left a lot of people off the list who I would like to have there but I know they don't live around here.
The more the merrier I always say though so if you see the thread and want to go them show!

I feel pretty confident that I will go but not 100% of course. I have a wife and kid so I cant guarantee anything.

The place we went to last year was The Break Sports Grill in South Jordan.

I probably won't go, so my desires should take a low priority. But I'm in Utah county, so the farther south it is the more likely it becomes that I would go.

If I could be there I would. Not traveling that way this month unfortunately.

If you get a good group I'd like FaceTime in or something and say hi. I'd love to meet everyone.

The Break in Daybreak is dope.

I'm good for Bout Time too.

I liked The Break. Plus we beat Houston when we watched the game there.

And @colton (or any others out that way) it's pretty far south.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd recommend it. I bet, if we had enough people commit, we could get the whole upstairs reserved. They have pool tables and a really cool environment.

Daybreak isn't "too" far south unless you wanna make that an inconvenience. I drive to Ogden, Salt Lake, Provo all the time because I have to for work. Don't look at it as a have to, but a get to. Don't be lazy. Don't be a hack.

http://thebreakgrill.com

I should probably say it's a half mile from my house to be fair. *shrugs*

If I could be there I would. Not traveling that way this month unfortunately.

If you get a good group I'd like FaceTime in or something and say hi. I'd love to meet everyone.

The expert of circle jerking wants to video chat? Shocking.

Edit: I really need to proof read before I post. My brain thinks one thing while my brain types another thing.

Hehepeepeecaca

I'd recommend it. I bet, if we had enough people commit, we could get the whole upstairs reserved. They have pool tables and a really cool environment.

Daybreak isn't "too" far south unless you wanna make that an inconvenience. I drive to Ogden, Salt Lake, Provo all the time because I have to for work. Don't look at it as a have to, but a get to. Don't be lazy. Don't be a hack.

Pretty close to me as well. Maybe 10 miles

That would be cool to reserve the upstairs.

BTW, I'm almost certainly the best ping pong player on jazzfanz. Not sure if any of these places have a ping pong table, but if they do I'll upgrade my participation from doubtful to almost certain, and will take on any/all challengers. :)

The Saturday game I was planning to either go, or do a huge friend get together, and I do not want to merge those two parts of my life. But if none of that materializes I'd be down.

Can't we just meet at a sport bar on Wednesday?

BTW, I'm almost certainly the best ping pong player on jazzfanz. Not sure if any of these places have a ping pong table, but if they do I'll upgrade my participation from doubtful to almost certain, and will take on any/all challengers. :)

We need to figure out how to get you from ping pong to beer pong.