What's new

Predict where Dwight Howard goes

If I were Dwight, I'd go to Atlanta.

I'd play next to Horford and Josh Smith to form the best frontcourt in the league. I'd have Teague and Schroeder to get me the ball.

Best of all, I'd get a bye in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs every year.

Good points! There was another reason he might sign with them, too.....but I forgot where I read about it! Something to do with the relationship Danny Ferry has with his agent or something?

I was really hoping he'd stay in LA. With an injured Kobe, aging Nash and the rest of that sorry roster, the Lakers would miss the playoffs without Howard. And knowing the NBA, they'd probably "magically" end up with the 1st or 2nd pick and a new franchise player.

I'm changing my thought to Dwight would be better in GS if they didn't give up much to get him

Curry
Thompson
Barnes
Lee
Howard

Is a pretty damn good line up that fits well with each other. I put Curry above Harden when he is healthy. Not so much Lee though cause he didn't play so well with them. But maybe with Dwight it would change how lee looked out there.

I'm also starting to wondet if Dwight gets scared and doesn't dare leave the Lakers in another attempt to please everyone. Pissing off LA might not be something he wants to do.

I was really hoping he'd stay in LA. With an injured Kobe, aging Nash and the rest of that sorry roster, the Lakers would miss the playoffs without Howard. And knowing the NBA, they'd probably "magically" end up with the 1st or 2nd pick and a new franchise player.

This is my biggest fear, too.

Janis Carr@janiscarr4 minutes ago

Dwight has made his decision. Said he will announce his destination via Twitter possibly this weekend

So he has made up his mind, but is not even going to announce it just yet. How thoughtful to the teams trying to determine their FA plans.

So he has made up his mind, but is not even going to announce it just yet. How thoughtful to the teams trying to determine their FA plans.

No, he hasn't. Janis Carr just retracted the statement made on twitter. So either mistaken, or Dwight is flip-floppin' worse than a fish on the end of Troutbum's line.

Woj now reporting the W's have reached a 4/$48M deal with Iggy. So it looks like Howard is either heading to Houston or staying put in LA.

I'm changing my thought to Dwight would be better in GS if they didn't give up much to get him

Curry
Thompson
Barnes
Lee
Howard

Is a pretty damn good line up that fits well with each other. I put Curry above Harden when he is healthy. Not so much Lee though cause he didn't play so well with them. But maybe with Dwight it would change how lee looked out there.

I'm also starting to wondet if Dwight gets scared and doesn't dare leave the Lakers in another attempt to please everyone. Pissing off LA might not be something he wants to do.

Dwight changing his mind maybe??

It'll be Houston. No question. No income taxes more than make up for the difference from what the Lakers can offer. Not too mention his best chance to win will be with Harden. Dallas is old. Lakers are a **** show I would never return to that situation. ATL, come on. No one wants to play there. Their fans don't even show for games.

called it!