What's new

Predicting roles in this draft

Favors Flave

You can do however many you want. Fun to look back and see the projections you got so wrong. My biggest was Wesley Johnson

Davis- Bold here, nothing more than Marcus Camby with a better jumpshot. He will lead the NBA in blocks per game in 2 years though

MKG- 14 ppg, 7 Rrpg. Never develops a jump shot, but lands with a up tempo team that utilizes his strengths. Makes 1st all defensive team in 3 years. #3 option

Beal- All star, averages 38% from 3 within 2 years, gets 17ppg,5 rpg,4 apg

Barnes- 15 ppg, shoots the 3 at a 41% clip within 2 years. Develops a better mid range game and becomes a better shooting Deng. Never an All star but a good player

Lillard- 16 ppg, 7 apg, 3rpg, 40 % from 3. Will land in the right place (Hopefully us) and the light will come on for him. Doesn't make the All star team for 4 years like Deron

Drummond- Its really tough deciding whether he will be a bust or gigantic steal. I'm saying he is Favors 2.0 in that he didn't do much in college but really finds his stride in late 2nd, 3rd year. All star in 4 years

Dion Waiters- 12 ppg. Don't see all the love for him. I don't see him being anything more than a bigger Ben Gordon

Jeremy Lamb- 10 ppg. Solid role player but nothing more

Austin Rivers- 15 ppg, 7apg. People are going to wonder how he slipped so far. Will be a fringe All star

Myers Leonard- I think he has huge potential but won't live up to it. He will be a much more athletic Robin Lopez

John Henson- Ed Davis 2.0 Good player but will never be great unless he gains 40 pounds

Kendall Marshall- Will average moar than 10apg the day he starts. His offensive game will never do much. Calderon 2.0 but not as good of a shooter

Tyler Zeller- More athletic Tyler Hansborough 2.0 Don't see the love for him. Never will be a starter but will be a good 3rd big

Arnett Moultrie- One of the bigger steals of the draft. Will learn to become more competitive and GMs will realize he should've been around the 6th pick

Terrance Ross- Another big steal of the draft. Will have a similar career to Barnes

Moe Harkless- I can't really get a grip on him. If he gets a jump shot, no reason he can't become a Paul George. If he doesn't, does he become a less crafty CJ Miles

Perry Jones- I think he becomes a solid role player but will not be worth a lottery pick if thats where he is selected

Marquis Teague- I think he'll be this years Ty Lawson minus his speed. Very good pick for late teens

Terrance Jones- Less athletic Josh Smith. Very versatile and great bench player. Paul Millsap type role before he started

Jared Sullinger- Boozer 2.0. If only this guy had good knees and better athleticism. Will struggle against taller and more athletic guys and will be torched on D

Royce White- Michael Beasley 2.0. I hope he gets over his anxiety stuff

Fab Melo- Great steal in the 20's. I think he'll eventually be a starting center in the league and be good but not great

Quincy Miller- Bust but don't know if you can label him that if he lasts till 2nd round

Machado- Eric Maynor 2.0. Just hope he is selected by us.

Tony Wroten- Biggest steal in the 2nd round. Will develop a better jump shot and will be Tyreke Evans 2.0