What's new

Prediction thread: How many points does Ingles average per game?

how many ppg for Ingles in 2018-2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe is Benjamin Button... in 3-4 years he wins the first of many MVPs

I just really wish he could draw fouls. He has enough skill where he should be able to pump fake people into drawing fouls for at least 2-3 attempts per game.

I’m not so sure he’s not our best player. Our offense always runs better when Ingles is on the floor. He’s a terrific facilitator. Makes his teammates better. Solid D, great 3 point shooter, glue guy. Brutal trash talker. He’s every bit as important to this team as Rudy and Donovan.
He’s so unselfish and unassuming. Really love his game and everything he brings to this team.

He's really starting to remind me a lot of Ginobili. He's obviously not as good as Manu, but their games are very similar. They both just have a great feel for the game and have very high basketball IQ's.

He's really starting to remind me a lot of Ginobili. He's obviously not as good as Manu, but their games are very similar. They both just have a great feel for the game and have very high basketball IQ's.

Heresy! Change your username!!!!

I think he’s a fringe All-Star. Am I crazy?

Rudy is out most important player, no question.

After that - Joe looks more valuable than Donovan.

(...through 2 games).

I'm guessing 14. He just doesnt look to score consistently enough or get to the FT line (at all) to go over 15. Even last night he had 17 in the first half then just scored 5 in the 2nd.

You can tell Ingles really turns up his aggressiveness scoring when the team is going through a rough patch, then he dials it way back in favor of playmaking when the team is in a rhythm and defenses are playing him tighter.
In other words, the perfect ****ing player.

I'm trying to think of a player who makes it look easier than Joe. He just jogs around, feeds teammates and drops bombs.