What's new

Quick Question #5: Who will in an NBA Championship first? DWill or Jazz?

Quick Question #5: Who will in an NBA Championship first? DWill or Jazz?

• Total voters
I thought it has been established that DWill fell off and isn't very good anymore? It's not really a relevant question. DWill is only getting a championship now if he is a role player on a team with great players.

Once upon a time he was good enough to be a top player on a championship team. Not anymore.

Jazz AND DWill. He's coming home to back up Dante and get a ring.
Afterwards, he'll say it was all part of the plan as Utah got Favors and other assets in the trade AND now gets him back.

I thought it has been established that DWill fell off and isn't very good anymore? It's not really a relevant question. DWill is only getting a championship now if he is a role player on a team with great players.

Once upon a time he was good enough to be a top player on a championship team. Not anymore.

That's still a possibility though isn't it? May be when his contract's up he goes to a contender as the back up PG. He would want to win something before retiring.

That's still a possibility though isn't it? May be when his contract's up he goes to a contender as the back up PG. He would want to win something before retiring.
That's how I see it. Brooklyn can't trade his contract; it's $21M. Only Philly has that kind of cap space and they'd want a 1st for a salary dump like that. After next season, DWill likely gets no more than the MLE. Every team will have cap space in 2016, so he can go to a contender.