JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Clips should just rest all of their rotation guys. Give us the Bones and Boston show.

1st Half

Guys we have 4th seed now right? Let’s rest our guys after 5-10 mins

With the 4th seed locked up, I'm not expecting the starters to play a single minute after the 1st quarter. Time for the Skeleton Crew.

How is Loften on a NBA roster with that type of weight on him? He looks way bigger than he did while on the Grizzlies

What? He looks thinner

Lots of thicc boys on the court right now with Kenny Lofton, THT, Tucker and Harden

THT is the oldest 22 year old Ive ever seen

2nd Half

Could've sworn a behemoth grabbing your arms to wretch the ball away with time on the clock was a foul but maybe im wrong

Lofton playing like prime barkley rn

bones and norm decided to compete on who's to chuck more shots

You know the season over when Kenny lofton is cooking

Brian Sieman: "I'm not sure there is a bigger juxtaposition in the league than Kenny Lofton and Bones Hyland"

Post-Game

Trying to shoot a three-pointer in the dying seconds of a one-point game is the most boneheaded play in all of sports. Especially when your team has been bricking those shots all day.

tickets are cheap as **** lol

i didn't have the mavs losing to the pistons on my bingo sheet but ill take it

Some months ago some people made fun of me for saying Kenny lofton is good. 20 PTS in 19 min

First of all who the **** passed it to Moon for the final shot? Should've tried for a drive

Quotes from around the league

Nothing personal Jazz but **** the state of Utah for stealing my hockey team

Kenneth Lofton Jr is on the minimum for the next 2 seasons. Best contract in the NBA?

Kenneth Lofton Jr. owns the month of April