What's new

Quotes From Jazzfanz

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
Meh. Still not anything to boast about on offense. Conley non existent again.

These refs are terrible. Figure it out or get back to the kitchen

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

^^ There was a woman ref. Really classy @nateboz .

Holy **** this team sucks donkey balls.

Ingles is garbage. I'm sorry Joe, love ya, but you are garbage.

Stanton Kidd will gladly miss shots, get blocked and turn the ball over for way less money.

We're just not good.

This team ****ing sucks ***

I'm really starting to believe that Quin is just not a good offensive coach. Like we have no gameplan offensively. And our numbers offensively have always been subpar under Quin.

And I hate saying that because I like Quin. But how can the offense be this damn bad, this damn rudderless, with this much talent?

The thing is we just played this team and struggled. You would think Quin would have made some adjustments to make the offense a little less grindy.

7-1 run for the Wolves with Niang in. :)

10-1 Run for the Wolves with Niang in :)

12-1 Run for the Wolves with Niang in :)

This is over. Goodnight.

Told ya, down 3 after 15-1 run.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app

Mitchell needs to be benched

The good thing is, if the Blazers still lose, we might be able to swap Conley and Exum for Lillard

Mudiay>Mitchell

I'm wondering if we're keeping Conley off the floor so that he doesn't get abused by Teague.

Edit: nvm

God hates this team.

Yeah I like to vent and sometimes go a little over the top. Half of those are facetious btw. I personally like letting people root how they want, you have to be a child to give a **** how others root for a team. I'll never understand why it concerns people. I've been here every single night rooting for this team.

This site is full of a bunch of sheepletons that try and gang up on you if you dare say anything about the Jazz that's not positive.

It's pathetic really.

Cry harder.

To be fair, that's the one comment I rolled my eyes at.
Yeah that one comment is all that showed up when I quoted the entire post. I didn't mean to single that one comment out. I don't agree with it either but to start a thread just to be an ******* is unnecessary. Screw this dude, if he wants to be like this whatever. I'm going to continue to do what I do without caring what some insecure DB post.

Yeah that one comment is all that showed up when I quoted the entire post. I didn't mean to single that one comment out. I don't agree with it either but to start a thread just to be an ******* is unnecessary. Screw this dude, if he wants to be like this whatever. I'm going to continue to do what I do without caring what some insecure DB post.

LOL

This thread is just a jab at the glass-half-empty/ chicken little's of the board. Hell one of these posts is from one of my favorite posters. If I posted a quote of yours in here just laugh it off and let it go.

I enjoy it all. I make a lot of statements in the moment that are rash, but still find it funny later to see how emotional I can get. It's a good laugh. It's all love

The woman ref sucked dick. And so did the blonde guy. The black ref was the only semi-reasonable one.