What's new

Quotes from Pelicans' forums-"jazz 8/13 from 3. make that 9/14. make that 10/15. make that 11/16"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

jazz are probably pissed and looking to get even. all i'm gonna say is if we lose at least we'll have the 10x better win game

yeah the jazz will be out for blood today. we really needed the win last night. the jazz are a contender team they will go hard on us and im hoping for a christmas miracle

**** the Jazz. Part 2

Remember to say it with your chest, **** RUDY GOBERT

1st Half

Jazz just making everything out there

Defense good to end it there but we are 0 for 10 on 3pt attempts. My goodness. If we just had one of Jazz's players like Ingles or Bodganovic.

My bad, we are 0-15 on 3pt attempts.

Yeah Jazz are out for blood tonight lol

know utah coming kill us tonight

If Utah isn’t going to miss 3s and the Pels aren’t going to make 3s, this might be Jose Alvarado’s night.

I expected Jazz to come out strong tonight, not this strong though. Pick and Roll defense has to be better, Jazz have got everything from that.

This Rudy Gay guy isn’t a real player

Eh its a contender making a point after getting embarrased last night. Saw it coming a mile away tbh

Wish we could hit the easy button like these ****ing punks

They're shooting 68.8% from 3, that is insane. And we still have yet to make a 3.

How is gay going to make you hat contested shot and then NAW misses the wide open corner 3 just that kind of night.

Yeah, gotta hope they cool off a little bit from 3 and the refs start calling some of their illegal screens, otherwise it's going to be a quick night.

How do you even pretend that Whiteside is not moving there wtf

I'm about to just take a shot for every Jazz moving pick. I'll be drunk by the end of this quarter

Told yall we would probably get hate ****ed tonight lol. We are a scrappy team while they are a legit top 3 seed. We need to find a way to make it not a blowout tho

Can't win against a team shooting 75% from 3

Only down 14. Was looking ugly. They still can pull this off. If the Jazz stop hitting 3s like they’re layups

How are you supposed to guard these pull up 3s when the refs allow gobert to move on every pick

0-9 from 3 is the difference. Utah is just getting whatever they want and we can't get anything to land.

I can’t believe we ain’t made one 3 in 24 minutes fam

A LITTLE UNSPOTSMANLY???? STOP SUCKING GOBRTS DICK HOLY ****

Can these name stealing mother****ers miss a 3 I mean holy ****

They need to miss some 3s

Over/under 48.5 uncalled moving screens for the Jazz tonight

These calls are making my balls itch bruh

Playing the jazz makes me hate this sport

I’m probably gonna stop watching in a bit, the difference in the 3pt shooting tonight is embarrassing

I don't recall a game where one team outscored the other 33-0 in three pointers in a single half.

Don't want to be rude, but Gobert, seriously, **** that guy

It's infuriating to watch just how ****ing effortless Utah has it right now.

Gobert basically blocking

Mitchell is abusing NAW

Cool we got it under 20. Get it to single digits by end of the 3rd and we got a ball game

And those moving screens are ridiculous. Wondering if a message was sent to these refs about Utah getting embarrassed as to not allow it again

When Mitchell is hitting threes, he is a very, very difficult cover.

Somehow I am not as worried as I should be about a near 20 point deficit. Shooting 0% from 3 is not sustainable and I reckon we’d get hot sometime in the 3rd. They probably won’t end on 58% 3pt either

If I was drunk, blindfolded and spun about multiple times I'd have a better chance at hitting a 3 right now, so I guess that's my halftime entertainment sorted

2nd Half

Yeah, there are definitely some issues this game but the biggest problem is that we can't throw a rock in the ocean right now (0/17 from 3) whereas the Jazz could shoot the wings off a fly's back from 60 paces tonight.

0-20... Wow... That's still not as bad as missing 27 consecutive threes.

God damn can someone just hit a damn 3 already this is hard to watch

I’ve seen better shooting at my 12 year old nephew’s AAU game

Gay clarkson and ingles has been cooking us today

Shoutout to everyone that hasn't turned this **** off yet

There’s ice-cold and then there’s this.

**** the jazz, I'm not even salty. The way they play, the officials, Rudy gobert, the announcers, the court, Rudy gobert. It'll ****ing sucks

On second thought, let's not go to the 4th quarter. Tis a silly place.

New rule. Everybody plays because there’s no way 12 guys are all ice cold at the same time.

As long as we don’t set a franchise record for Ineptitude.

Just a quick 30-0 run and we will be up 1

Jaxson Hayes coming in late and nailing three 3PAs is extremely funny.

Jaxson Hayes is our leading scorer. That's goofy.

jazz 8/13 from 3
make that 9/14
make that 10/15
make that 11/16

Not only can we not make a shot, we can’t get a stop. Probably not going to win with that formula.

I got greedy thinking we could cover twice in a row. Looking like +12.5 won’t even be close

Utah’s court looks like some kinda minimalist Burger King ad

Glad I'm not dating the Jazz, their hate **** game is strong

Yo these refs really ****ed up that inbounds steal. Conley isn't inbounds and it wasn't even checked in.

How the **** do you miss that you're standing right there.

can somebody punch Jazz team in face!!!! kick em or something! this would never happen on Chris Paul's watch

If we win this game a lot of 3rd wives will definitely be walking on eggshells.

Mike Conley just made a 3 on a ball that was never inbounded

8% from 3...my God.

Actually, the Jazz are sublime, we are ridiculous

Sometimes the bear gets you.. The Jazz are raining threes, we are laying bricks.

Post Game

This game is clear evidence of magnetic rim use in the nba . Anybody think different is blind
The jazz shots aren’t even touching the rim it’s all nothing but net meanwhile all the pelicans misses go shooting off the rim so hard no one can even rebound them

Didn’t lose by 30 so thats good….Also, anyone know how you can steal a ball that wasn’t inbounded yet??

Lmao I looked at the box score when we were down 38 and was like damn Jaxson can't even get garbage time minutes and then I looked again at the end of the game and he was our leading scorer for the game??????

Ingram's disastrous regression is hurting us. And we couldn't hit a three to save the game. With Utah hitting their shots tonight it was an easy blow out for them.

Long time coming. Hard to enjoy knowing how crappy we've been playing lately.

Over/under 48.5 uncalled moving screens for the Jazz tonight

These guys take after their announcers. All they did was whine, but Joel Myers has always sucked.