What's new

Randy Moss

To say that Moss was/is not a great receiver is a fallacy. Last year he caught for 1200+ yards and 13 TD's...it's just that his desire doesn't match his skill level and that is what is so aggravating. I hope that all works out well for him with Tennessee and I think it will. I have always respected Jeff Fisher's ability to command discipline and respect from his team. His Defenses always play with an edge, but it's a controlled edge. I also believe that this should skyrocket Chris Johnson's value and it's a shame that Kenny Britt just went down for 6-8 weeks as he could have thrived with Moss having the bulk of the coverage rolled his way.

Mike and Mike in the morning on Nov. 3rd had a parody or little ditty about Randy Moss and the side effects that could result from signing the clown. It was absolutely hilarious! But I can't find it anywhere! Can somebody help me with that???

https://mcubed.net/nfl/ptmpfpg.shtml

1. 2007 New England Patriots-- Average Points: 36.8
2. 1998 Minnesota Vikings-- Average Points: 34.8

what do the top two names on that list have in common?

Consistent wide receivers who were always a threat which helped Moss get open for his once a game deep ball threat (since he only runs hard maybe once or twice per game). Carter and Welker.

Take away those two consistent (HOF) guys who drove defenses nuts with their first down catches and leadership and all of a sudden Moss ends up washed up like he always has been. A terrific athlete who pouts 99 % of the time.

Consistent wide receivers who were always a threat which helped Moss get open for his once a game deep ball threat (since he only runs hard maybe once or twice per game). Carter and Welker.

Take away those two consistent (HOF) guys who drove defenses nuts with their first down catches and leadership and all of a sudden Moss ends up washed up like he always has been. A terrific athlete who pouts 99 % of the time.

Thats really funny. Why do you think they where so consistent? Because they had single coverage all day because of Moss.

More like take away QBs who couldn't get him the ball (Oakland & injured Favre) and he doesn't look so good. You put him with a half way decent QB(Brady, Culpepper in his Minne days, and even Cassel) and he is a very tough guy to cover.