What's new

Raul Neto

homeytennis

I have a feeling that Mr. Neto is coming to Utah next season given all that's gone on regarding our point guards.

I have a feeling that Mr. Neto is coming to Utah next season given all that's gone on regarding our point guards.

Not sure why. While he was ok in summer league and I liked some of what he did, he wasn't hugely impressive.
Maybe he will be a cross between Exum and Burke... have Burke's confidence and some of Exum's athleticism?

Not going to happen. He's not as long or athletic as Exum. I have not given up on Exum and have hopes he will gain some confidence between now and next season and start to do some of the things he's physically capable of.

My hopes in no way rest on bringing Neto over.

I think they bring him over later. They will want a cheap players under contract for when we have to renew Gobert, then Hayward, Favors, Hood and Exum the following year. I wouldn't mind it cause I have no faith in Burke at this point, but think a veteran PG is the way to go.

0 chance he comes over. Next year is another extremely important year for Burke and Dante. He would be able to get 0 minutes.