What's new

Refing

oldtimer

Did anyone else remember the traveling call on Westbrook. He absolutely traveled. He slid his pivot foot twice. The first time Westbrook did it I yelled he traveled, but the ref didn't call it. When he did it again I knew he was busted. Some OKC fans really think they got jobbed in this game and refer to that play as an example. I think it was obvious he traveled.

I like all the new refs, they seem to call what they see instead of what they think they should call.

The bad call was the cop out double foul. I don't usually get too into reffing but I don't like how stringent it's been this year. Not just the techs which has to chill out, but my observation is there has been way more ticky tacks. I hate that.

The bad call was the cop out double foul.

Cop out? The way the refs see it is the way it IS. If ref 1 sees a foul on player A, it's a foul. If ref 2 sees a foul on player 2, it's a foul. If Sloan is on the sidelines, it's a (technical) foul. Purty simple, actually.

The bad call was the cop out double foul. I don't usually get too into reffing but I don't like how stringent it's been this year. Not just the techs which has to chill out, but my observation is there has been way more ticky tacks. I hate that.

could'nt agree more. Let them play, just don't let them bitch and moan about a call after.

Did anyone else remember the traveling call on Westbrook. He absolutely traveled. He slid his pivot foot twice. The first time Westbrook did it I yelled he traveled, but the ref didn't call it. When he did it again I knew he was busted. Some OKC fans really think they got jobbed in this game and refer to that play as an example. I think it was obvious he traveled.

I like all the new refs, they seem to call what they see instead of what they think they should call.

It was more than obviously a traveling violation. Sorta reminded me of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9Z1wAwQtM&p=A55447762C253829&playnext=1&index=21