What's new

Repping Bottom of Page Posters

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
So I tried to give a pos rep but the dialogue box was partially covered by the quick reply window. I probably should have taken a screen shot. I might add a screen shot in a minute. Anyway, I couldn't click the "add" or "deduct" button along with the comment window and the confirmation button.

I made a post below where I said "making space" and then tried again and I had room to give the rep. Then I deleted my post.

I'll see if I can recreate and get a screen shot.

Edited to add screen shot

RBPP.png

Ok, I'm too far removed from web development as a career to find a fix for this. Frustrating. I'm asking for help from anyone out there that loves CSS. I'll give you PREMIUM if you want it :)

Basically the main area of the page where we have two columns (right banner ad column and left main content) aren't playing nice - its actually the left main content area. Anytime you pull up a "pop-up" - by repping a bottom post or using the menu above the posts where the "pop-up" goes into the other part of the screen - it doesn't display. I'm sure it has to do with an overflow style being hidden but changing that setting jacks up my two column layout. If anyone out there wants to help me out and save me from losing my hair (too late), please do and I'll be eternally grateful. I assume you'll want to use Firebug or tell me what the best tool is to play with this.

TIA!

So I tried to give a pos rep but the dialogue box was partially covered by the quick reply window. I probably should have taken a screen shot. I might add a screen shot in a minute. Anyway, I couldn't click the "add" or "deduct" button along with the comment window and the confirmation button.

I made a post below where I said "making space" and then tried again and I had room to give the rep. Then I deleted my post.

I'll see if I can recreate and get a screen shot.

Edited to add screen shot

RBPP.png

Liberals an there need for something to always help them instead helping thereselves. Quote the damn message an put repped than go an rep it. Make do with what ya got not some open fist begging a handout.

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 4.23.46 AM (2).jpg

Btw. Was searching thread cuz I am curious about the ability to dislike my own post

The topics mentioned in this thread have been corrected, I hope. Let me know otherwise. Rep away.