What's new

Richard Jefferson goes off on refs: Rudy gobert was targeted, 'disrespectful' by officials

There are so many examples of the nfl being rigged, one from this season when Brees broke peyton's record, it was very unlikely he'd break it in the first half, yet here comes his family down to the field.... Why? There no time left but for one more play and he need quite a bit of yards, cameras already on them, ball is snapped and richard sherman i think it was cant rememeber but a bigtime cb leaves his man wide freaking open, brees dump it to him and the next guy made the poorest attempt at a tackle ive ever seen -it was as blatant as farve falling down to give strahan the sack record in his very last game! Too obvious, too story book. Saints win the suberbowl the year of katrina, patriots win the year of 911, this year with bush passing away theyll give it to houston or dallas.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many examples of the nfl being rigged, one from this season when Brees broke peyton's record, it was very unlikely he'd break it in the first half, yet here comes his family down to the field.... Why? There no time left but for one more play and he need quite a bit of yards, cameras already on them, ball is snapped and richard sherman i think it was cant rememeber but a bigtime cb leaves his man wide freaking open, brees dump it to him and the next guy made the poorest attempt at a tackle ive ever seen -it was as blatant as farve falling down to give strahan the sack record in his very last game! Too obvious, too story book. Saints win the suberbowl the year of katrina, patriots win the year of 911, this year with bush passing away theyll give it to houston or dallas.
Reminds me of that king of the hill episode where that high school player was about to beat Bill's touchdown record then gets injured. He comes back with a broken leg and gets helped by the opposing team to score the touchdown for the record.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

NBA might be a small part of vegas but there are still billions involved annually, they want the highest ratings best show possible you can't deny that.