What's new

Roger Clemens Indicted...

Scat

...for lying about his steroid use in front of congress.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010...ities-reportedly-decide-indict-roger-clemens/

McNamee has told federal agents, baseball investigator George Mitchell and the committee that he injected Clemens more than a dozen times with steroids and human growth hormone from 1998 to 2001.

LOL "more than a dozen times" is such a great way of not having to admit that you did it at least twice a month for 6 months out the year for 4 years. This means he shot up at least 48 times at a minimum and probably closer to 3 times that.

EYM KNUT HUR TU TAWK ABOOT THA PORST!

rogorcromens.png

Rogor Cromens

a_UB_special

mindy-mccready-jailbird.jpg

Loved her some Roger, at least those times that Roger's Rocket could lift-off.

Who cares? It's like nobody in congress has ever told a lie. I thought they actually rewarded liars in congress.

Kek would hit anything that has/had a hymen. Guys obsessed with those things. Sheesh.

Okay, I'm done for the night.

So it's basically his word against McNamee's. Not exactly beyond a reasonable doubt.

It's not his word against McNamee's. It's his word against McNamee, against Andy Pettitte, against Chuck Knoblauch. For Pettite and Knoblauch to be lying they'd have to be implicating themselves while framing Clemens - highly unlikely.

And McNamee must have known this day was coming being he saved vials and syringes that he used to shoot up Clemens with. Bet that will come up during the trial as well.

The funny part is that if Clemens just told the truth this would all have blown over and he'd probably still be going to the HOF anyway being you can argue he had a Hall of Fame career before he started using steroids.

Has anyone else here read Joe Torre's The Yankee Years? Even though I am a self-proclaimed Yankee Hater I found it quite the interesting read in regards to Carl Pavano, A-Fraud, Giambi, and Clemens. Written as though he is trying to camoflauge it, Torre definately throws some digs at Roger Clemens in this book and he comes off looking like a giant Diva.