What's new

Salt Lake Tribune - Utah Jazz’s Quin Snyder donated to Burgess Owens, who has criticized the NBA and Black Lives Matter

Why is it that Andy Has to come in and post the SL Trib stuff himself? Why isn't it in the news feed? Is it because its a pay site?

Andy I know you have taken a lot of slack for this. I think you are a fantastic writer and love reading you stuff.
One of my best friends has very different views than I do when it comes to a lot of things. But if he were to ask me for support I would give it to him because I do agree with him on other things that I feel are just as important. So even if Snyder did donate that doesn't mean he agrees with everything that Burgess represents or says but feel he is the best person for the job he is running for.
Its Just like Trump and Biden. I think they are both bad choices to run this Country and disagree with both of there views on a lot of things. But I am going to vote for one of them.

Andy I know you have taken a lot of slack for this. I think you are a fantastic writer and love reading you stuff.
One of my best friends has very different views than I do when it comes to a lot of things. But if he were to ask me for support I would give it to him because I do agree with him on other things that I feel are just as important. So even if Snyder did donate that doesn't mean he agrees with everything that Burgess represents or says but feel he is the best person for the job he is running for.
Its Just like Trump and Biden. I think they are both bad choices to run this Country and disagree with both of there views on a lot of things. But I am going to vote for one of them.
Is it just like that?

that’s weird. Cuz it doesn’t seem just like that.

Don’t know if it’s just like that or not. Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually giving money—multiple times—is interpreted a little differently than showing up to cast a vote—especially a vote in a binary field.

Usually giving money—multiple times—is interpreted a little differently than showing up to cast a vote—especially a vote in a binary field.

True. That’s why I put the first part in about my friend. Supporting someone without agreeing with everything they do or say happens a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk