What's new

Santa Anita

Should have made this months ago.

30 horses have died there in 2019.

**** horse racing.

**** Santa Anita
Damn.

You got a link?

I've been to Del Mar several times and I like it. I'm not much of a horse race bettor, but it's a really nice track and I've enjoyed it. As far as I know I've never seen a horse die or need to be put down in a race.

Should have made this months ago.

30 horses have died there in 2019.

**** horse racing.

**** Santa Anita

Good for the pet food industry I suppose, horse is a pretty good eat (not that I'd eat racing horses, too many drugs) but you know steaks are up.

Good for the pet food industry I suppose, horse is a pretty good eat (not that I'd eat racing horses, too many drugs) but you know steaks are up.
I've never had horse. I've had zebra, that's got to be close. Found it lean, kind of beefy in flavor, and a touch gamey. Kind of tough too, but not too bad.

I've never had horse. I've had zebra, that's got to be close. Found it lean, kind of beefy in flavor, and a touch gamey. Kind of tough too, but not too bad.

Dude sells horse sausage at a local market, quite tasty. You can't buy horse steaks here, my grand father used to eat it in Italy, the key is to farm the horse for meat otherwise it is tough and gamey.