What's new

Search Question

nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
When using the advanced search to try and see my earliest posts, for whatever reason the only results are threads that I started, rather than all of my posts. This happens no matter what combination of types (posts, forums, visitor messages, etc) that I select. Is there a way to find all of my posts and not just threads that I've started?

Click Advanced Search, click POSTS, and put in your username. Sort as you wish. Try that?

Click Advanced Search, click POSTS, and put in your username. Sort as you wish. Try that?

It only shows me the threads I've started. Here's a screenshot of what I get doing what you just said, with the results being sorted by date in descending order:

evamuc.png

Here's a screenshot of when I click on the link to see my latest posts from my profile page. Shouldn't using the method you mentioned pull up something similar to this?

2wm2mux.png

I have tinkered around with it a bit and came up with the same results nightmare came with.

Then I tried writing my username into the keyword box instead of the username box and the results suddenly started showing threads that start from the date I signed up.

From this point, I can give you the directions to the results filtered more if it allows.

Apply the method, then copy paste the thread title to another search box with specifying your username for it. It should work if there are those options.

Didn't check any further sorry. My wife is pushing me to watch the episode of this show called Forever and says she is growing jealous of JazzFanz and will become a Jazz fan herself eventually. It's a pretty good show by the way. Worth giving a try.

Update: I'm afraid it is not possible to lay out a list of your posts like the method I suggested before. You are going to just have to do the first one, open the thread title, and browse the pages to find your own posts. Ctrl+F opens the text search box and you can enter your username there, maybe it helps.

Last edited:
I have tingered around with it a bit and came up with the same results nightmare came with.

Then I tried writing my username into the keyword box instead of the username box and the results suddenly started showing threads that start from the date I signed up.

From this point, I can give you the directions to the results filtered more if it allows.

Apply the method, then copy paste the thread title to another searchbox with specifying ypur username for it. It should work if there are those options.

Didn't check any further sorry. My wife is pushing me to watch the episode of this show called Forever and says she is growing jealous of jazzfanz and will become a jazz fan herself eventually. It's a pretty good show by the way. Worth giving a try.

Thanks for the workaround.